Leave a comment:

• joncha
    replied
    loinburger for OT mod

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    now now.

we need new members to keep this community alive. Think of it like legal immigration. it's what keeps our country strong. And think of spambots like the illegal human trafficing/prostitution that comes with immigration.

okay, I'm just rambling now. ignore this post.

Leave a comment:

• Odin
    replied
    I though UR was too heavy handed with Asher.

Pekka for Mod:

EDIT: or Sava

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai
    Yeah, that would be the perfect system for promoting spam and abuse and avoiding getting any new members.
    and creating Vigilante Squads that attack new comers for new reason and then White Knights to try and save them and then all sorts of threads needlessly getting locked down

Glad we dont have any such hogwash going on here

Imagine Mods barguing into a thread and cloing for piddly mess, how silly would that be
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger
    If the issue is just one of dealing with spambots, then give everybody with Prince status or above the ability to delete threads started by Settlers. (Using their real post counts, not their "the OT doesn't exist" post counts, to determine their status.) The only potentially innocent victims would be people posting "Hi I'm new!" threads, and to hell with them...
    I think across all forums people should be able to edit posts made by those with lower titles. Not delete though - that would be subject to abuse.

Leave a comment:

• Nikolai
    replied
    Better not enforce it then.

Leave a comment:

• loinburger
    replied
    You're right, people might use the opportunity to post off-topic threads in the off-topic forum.

Leave a comment:

• Nikolai
    replied
    Yeah, that would be the perfect system for promoting spam and abuse and avoiding getting any new members.

Leave a comment:

• loinburger
    replied
    If the issue is just one of dealing with spambots, then give everybody with Prince status or above the ability to delete threads started by Settlers. (Using their real post counts, not their "the OT doesn't exist" post counts, to determine their status.) The only potentially innocent victims would be people posting "Hi I'm new!" threads, and to hell with them...

Leave a comment:

• Last Conformist
    replied
    Dunno - I don't frequent CG.

Leave a comment:

• Zoid
    replied
    Originally posted by Last Conformist
    He's been whining on l'Event lately. He'll probably celebrate his resurrection by posting images of penguins assraping iMacs.
    They got sick of his whining over at CG?

Leave a comment:

• Lancer
    replied
    penguins assraping

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Last Conformist
    He's been whining on l'Event lately. He'll probably celebrate his resurrection by posting images of penguins assraping iMacs.
    Our Customer Service Staff eagerly await his return
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X