Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulation / emulators

Hello! Any emulation fans out there?

IMO emulators are awesome. I first used an emulator 7 or 8 years ago, because I wanted to play Tekken 3 while I didn't have PSX Now there are PC emulators available for almost every old console. I like to play some PS2 titles from time to time. I'm glad there are people creating emulators for newer and newer consoles, even as advanced as XBOX 360, e.g. http://xbx360.com/version-3-2.html. They usually aren't too advanced and support very few games though. I hope it'll be possible to create a fully functional X360 / PS3 or maybe even XBone / PS4 emulator in few years.

Btw. I have seen a similar thread, but the last post was from 2004, so decided to create a new one

Originally posted by Flynn View Post
    Hello! Any emulation fans out there?

IMO emulators are awesome. I first used an emulator 7 or 8 years ago, because I wanted to play Tekken 3 while I didn't have PSX Now there are PC emulators available for almost every old console. I like to play some PS2 titles from time to time. I'm glad there are people creating emulators for newer and newer consoles, even as advanced as XBOX 360, e.g. http://xbx360.com/version-3-2.html. They usually aren't too advanced and support very few games though. I hope it'll be possible to create a fully functional X360 / PS3 or maybe even XBone / PS4 emulator in few years.

Btw. I have seen a similar thread, but the last post was from 2004, so decided to create a new one
    I have played a few, meh...some were decent others so-so.....

I played Tecmo and Tecmo Super Bowl years ago on an emulator and did enjoy that experience...

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The only Emulator I used was an Emulator for the Amiga.
      Needed to play a very good Mechwarrior/Solaris-Game called "Mechforce" adhering to the classic Battletech ruleset
      (that AFAIK never was ported to PC)

Used WinUAE for this
      When people ask you what happened tell them the north remembers.
      Tell them, winter came for House Frey.

Comment

Working...
      X