Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulation / emulators

Hello! Any emulation fans out there?

IMO emulators are awesome. I first used an emulator 7 or 8 years ago, because I wanted to play Tekken 3 while I didn't have PSX Now there are PC emulators available for almost every old console. I like to play some PS2 titles from time to time. I'm glad there are people creating emulators for newer and newer consoles, even as advanced as XBOX 360, e.g. http://xbx360.com/version-3-2.html. They usually aren't too advanced and support very few games though. I hope it'll be possible to create a fully functional X360 / PS3 or maybe even XBone / PS4 emulator in few years.

Btw. I have seen a similar thread, but the last post was from 2004, so decided to create a new one

Originally posted by Flynn View Post
    Hello! Any emulation fans out there?

IMO emulators are awesome. I first used an emulator 7 or 8 years ago, because I wanted to play Tekken 3 while I didn't have PSX Now there are PC emulators available for almost every old console. I like to play some PS2 titles from time to time. I'm glad there are people creating emulators for newer and newer consoles, even as advanced as XBOX 360, e.g. http://xbx360.com/version-3-2.html. They usually aren't too advanced and support very few games though. I hope it'll be possible to create a fully functional X360 / PS3 or maybe even XBone / PS4 emulator in few years.

Btw. I have seen a similar thread, but the last post was from 2004, so decided to create a new one
    I have played a few, meh...some were decent others so-so.....

I played Tecmo and Tecmo Super Bowl years ago on an emulator and did enjoy that experience...

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The only Emulator I used was an Emulator for the Amiga.
      Needed to play a very good Mechwarrior/Solaris-Game called "Mechforce" adhering to the classic Battletech ruleset
      (that AFAIK never was ported to PC)

Used WinUAE for this
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
      X