Space magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space magic

I used for the first time the CD player on my hifi (up untill now it was only USB sticks and radio).

It kept skipping on CDs. I got the company and made an appointment with the service department.

Now, magically, it plays the CDs flawleslly.

Either space magic exists or it got scared. No other explanation.
    (I also grabbed it and shook it a bit).

I hope things stay good, should I cancel the apointment with the service?

I always try the "shake it a bit" method before resorting to other options. It does work sometimes. If not I resort to my other options: "curse at it", "threaten it with a hammer", "plead to some nebulous higher power that it will work this time"
    "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

I have found out that as far as electronic devices are concerned sweettalking to them wields better results
      When it comes to handy man work then it's cursing all the way

Comment

What's a CD?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The round thing music magazines sometimes include in the magazine.

Comment

Magazines? Like a clip?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They offer you a free CD when you buy a clip?

Comment

Maybe. I've just never heard them called CDs before.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Did you shake it?

Comment

You mean if I buy a clip and shake it, a CD comes out?
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

All these questions could have been adressed by dashi but he just doesn't know.

Comment

I have no clue what you are talking about now.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X