Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Semaphore is definitely the way to go...

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    You use the flag in order to contact your friends?

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    I use the Antigua and Barbuda flag

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Monk
    replied
    If you already have a phone, why would you need a pager?

Leave a comment:

• Sava
    replied
    only doctors and drug dealers use pagers

and DL bots apparently

Leave a comment:

• johnroper
    replied
    We rarely find people using pagers and i dont think it has got much use. Other new technologies are cropping up in the market so that will be more better.

Leave a comment:

• calmac87
    replied
    LOL!! New friends. I like that!!

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    No reason to go through a lot of gyrations to turn a phone back into a pager, unless you just have weird friends that are into very minor retro.
    I wouldn't get new programs, I'd get new friends.

Leave a comment:

• calmac87
    replied
    here the info on tigerpage:

http://www.fiercetelecom.com/press-r...ent-physicians

Leave a comment:

• calmac87
    started a topic Turn your phone into a pager?

Turn your phone into a pager?

In the doctors office we have to use TigerText on our personal cellphones if we use them at work, this is because the app is HIPAA compliant text messages that auto delete and don’t remain on the phone so if it is lost or stolen the messages can't be made public.

they sent me a text saying that they now have a pager feature called tigerpage in which they give you a phone number that is a pager number for you to give out instead of your phone number.

When called, the page goes to your phone through tigertext and it beeps and you get the message and call back #

I can see it is useful for for doctors and stuff but what about normal people, nobody uses pagers but maybe that is why it is cool? I don’t know what is the difference between a call, email, text message, voice mail or page anymore? They are all just somebody wanting to ‘talk’ to me

Some of my friends and I use it, but I think pagers have been dead for a few years now, but I don't know why I think that this app of having your smartphone as a pager is cool but it is
Working...
X