Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may be in the market for a smartphone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm against it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID...1778324&sr=8-1

What's the catch here? It says it's only 50 dollars...can I use it on Verizon after getting it?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      :(){ :|:& };:

Comment

"Price From: $49.99 (Price varies based on service type) "

Looks like that's the price with a contract. And it says Verizon right in the title.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher, do you think it's a decent phone based on the reviews, and how long will it take to get a root hack out for it?

Comment

Haven't looked at the reviews at all. And I've no idea.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Galaxy S II is the bomb. Can't wait to have one.

Comment

I see a lot of people loving the Galaxy S II back in JUne-- Is it still considered top notch or has it been surpassed?
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                  I see a lot of people loving the Galaxy S II back in JUne-- Is it still considered top notch or has it been surpassed?
                  It still has one of the best screens and it incredibly thin and light. Galaxy S III is expected to come out soon, though, but the S II price has fallen a lot already. If you want the mightiest of the phones, the title belongs to HTC One X atm.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                    It still has one of the best screens and it incredibly thin and light. Galaxy S III is expected to come out soon, though, but the S II price has fallen a lot already. If you want the mightiest of the phones, the title belongs to HTC One X atm.
                    I do not NEED the mightiest but figure I may as well get somethiong darn good-- It seems that HTC One is really recent so the price will be premium- I am going to take a serious look at the Galaxy S II
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I got a droid incredible 2 and love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X