Hello from December 6, 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from December 6, 2008?

My computer (XP) decided (or I accidentally switched it) to go 2 months in the future. When I do a system restore back to the present, I "lose" all my files. When I undid the system restore, I get my files back. Am I stuck in the future until I break down and reformat?
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Can you just ... change your system clock?

Also, please send me the list price for MSFT, GOOG, and AAPL. I want to both make a fortune AND win avatar bets with Asher, DanS, and Agathon.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      Can you just ... change your system clock?
      I try that. I did sorta work, but all my (legally) downloaded songs didn't work. Way too lazy to redownloaded them, legal or not. I'll try it tonight and see if that works when I turn it back on in the morning.

Also, please send me the list price for MSFT, GOOG, and AAPL. I want to both make a fortune AND win avatar bets with Asher, DanS, and Agathon.

Oh ya, about that... they no longer exist. I'd tell you more, but then Big Brother would have his pa--- erm... nevermind....
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

So you're saying sell them all short. Okay, will do.

Why would your songs (legally or otherwise) care about what the system clock says? Do you have a monthly subscription or something?

Anyway, you could always change the clock in the BIOS if it's a problem that you went into Windows to change it ?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
        X