Reverting back to Windows 3.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverting back to Windows 3.1

Anyone else ever think about buying a mac?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I did buy one - to run Vista on.

Comment

I'm planning on getting a Macbook at the end of the month (Apple is updating the laptops this Tues)

Comment

Just ordered my new late 08 2.4Ghz Macbook to replace my 2007 2.0Ghz white Macbook
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

You've been gimped...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            You've been gimped...

It's things like that which make me say things like Mac users are much more swayed by the new shiny things. My PC (desktop) has been going for 2.5 years and I have no desire to replace it.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I built a new PC 2 years after my old one simply because it was, to me, as good a time to buy one as any and I got 10% off on it. So I went from a 3800+ X2 and nVidia 7600GT to a Q9550 and nVidia 260 for £670. And my old PC got Ubuntu installed on it for messing around with and maybe in the future becoming a media server.

Why get a mac, if it's not going to be as quick as the PC...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
              X