Apple keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple keyboard

I've just been given (long story) a new Apple keyboard (the nice aluminium wired version). Does anyone know what the button between F16 and 7 on the number pad does? It looks like a little rectangular box with an X overlaid. Been trying to work it out and Google is being about as useful as polio.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Sounds like the Clear key.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Thanks . Great if I want to spend an extended period of time in the calculator .
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Buy a proper computer, hippy!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Never! The Steve Jobs idol I keep on the coffee table would come to life in the dead of night and garrote me with my iPhone headphone cable.

Comment

Is it a nice keyboard?
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It is actually fantastic. I've got the wired version; I know they've got a bluetooth version too which is AFAIK a clone of the Macbook keyboard.

The travel is excellent, the scrabble-style keys feel excellent for someone with pianist fingers like me. Plus it also looks excellent - there's something oddly appealing about having a slab of cold aluminium on your desk. On the other hand it's not cheap at 29 and the symbols on it are cryptic. But given that it's so much more comfortable than the old Labtec thing I was using it seems a fair price - all the better for me because I got it free .

Comment

It's almost as fantastic as the spiked cockring Whaleboy bought from the Apple store. FANTASTIC. LOVE IT.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher, you're getting your DLs confused. Wiglaf is your gay lover, not Whaleboy.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'll take what I can get

Comment

Working...
                    X