Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any interest in a fantasy baseball league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still all on for Saturday night?
    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yup, I hope none of my other leagues pick that time slot. I have 4 drafts this weekend and none conflict but I have 2 more to go

I wont change the time at this point because people make plans and finding another time everyone can make would be hard, if I do have a conflict I'll draft in this league and let yahoo use my prerankings for the other league(s)

I already had a draft using pre rankings and somehow got Aaron Judge and Fernando Tatis yay but my SPs are the weak link

Comment

I can relate to that. Waiting on Tatis sucks, but I did it last year too...
          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

What time?
            "

Comment

Weird stats but ok
              "

Comment

Net Wins and Quality Start??
                "

Comment

Please drop Net Wins, it's an unspeakably bad stat.
                  "

Comment

Replace it with innings pitched, and change net saves to saves...a blown save is bad enough without subtracting an additional point.
                    "

Comment

Sorry, but I cant change stats now, people already preranked their players for the stats we have.

net wins, net saves, and net SB incorporate losses, blown saves/holds and caught stealing into the game

Comment

• EPW
                        EPW commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sorry, but these are all idiotic stats.

damn, sump pump failed and I was replacing it tonight and forgot about a draft. Got stuck with Hoskins and Altuve, didn't redo my preranks after they got hurt. Figured I'd be here to draft. Oh well, I like my team nonetheless.

Comment

Where?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          a 20 team league with 4 divisions (not a fan of divisions) I joined 2-3 years ago

I guarantee you NO ONE TOOK NET WINS INTO ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT MEANS NOTHING. I can't believe it's even a ****ing option.
                        "

Comment

You included a stat that half of pitchers have a NET NEGATIVE VALUE OVER THE SEASON! UNBELIEVABLE! Wins are bad enough, but hey, lets lump it together with losses, another terrible ****ty meaningless stat, but instead of cancelling out the ****tiness just adds together into something completely unpredictable. Take it out. It won't effect anyone's ****ing projections.
                          "

Comment

I'm leaving the ****ing league if you leave that stat in. I will absolutely not be screwed over every ****ing week by a literal coin flip.
                            "

Comment

Working...
                            X