• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here, and interested.

Comment

I sent a PM to demonbinder and LannyW.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thanks, JR, for contacting me. I haven't been here for a while and wasn't sure we were doing anything. I agree with Ming on this, but yes, why not try?

Comment

Sure, I'll try one more time - in my copious spare time...
          If you believe you can, you're right. If you believe you can't, you're right!
          - Napoleon Hill

Comment

thats 10, shall we go with it?

Comment

If there's one more, doesn't that really mean two?
              We'd need to find out kind of soon about the two.
              My opinion is take the ten, but waiting is fine.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We might be able to get a couple more, but I like the idea of renewing the same 10 teams. The league is auto-renewed at Yahoo, and I sent out an email tonight.

We are: Poly IDP FF19 (ID# 430358)
                Link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/430358

If you guys are like me, you can probably use a few days to study up and pull a draft list together.

For starting the draft, I'm thinking next week, maybe even Monday or Tuesday.

How's that sound? Chime in, folks!
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have a 2 day tournament next Mon-Tue so Tuesday afternoon/evening is good for me

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm good to go whenever.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'll become available by around 5-6 pm central on Tuesday

Comment

OK

Comment

So are we doing this Tuesday, the 15th? Or when?

Comment

Let's shoot for Wednesday 8/16.

Comment

I have mens league 2-7, sorry... Hopefully the timing will work out so I dont cause a big delay. But at least we have 2 more days for research. Beyond whathisname I dont have a clue who to pick.

All my tournaments are out of the way now/tomorrow. I shot 78 at Firekeeper today and I was 4 over after the first 4 holes. I nearly got a hole in one on a 168 yd par 3 into the wind with a 5 iron, I hit the hole and flag (or flag and then hole) on the fly. Looked like the ball hit the stick about 2 inches above the cup, went down and damaged the plastic insert they have inside the cup before ricocheting off into the rough.

When we were putting on the 15th green a ball came flying in from the driving range, it landed on the cart path and bounced onto the green rolling a few feet from the hole at the same time another guy was putting, the balls nearly collided. I saw the ball coming in wondering where in the hell it came from, you cant see anything. Its an elevated green in a bowl with the rest of the course out of sight.
                                Last edited by Berzerker; August 17, 2020, 15:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X