X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

Are we going to make an attempt?
    I see no reason to not at least try.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I expect the actual NFL season to be a total disaster and unlikely to play a full schedulue, but hell yes!
    If they're willing to try to play, the least we can do is continue our fantasy football tradition. I'll certainly play.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If baseball is any indication, football is more than likely to be worse.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While I'm kind of luke warm on the idea since I really don't think they will be able to make it work based on Baseball so far.
        If baseball can't get it right, I don't know how Football, which is a high contact sport with even a greater number of people involved, can make it work

However, after saying that, I would be willing to give it a try if things look good for them actually being able to play the season
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm in... but I'm pessimistic too

does anyone know the present schedule? I heard they were gonna have a 2 game preseason but I assume they still wont start the regular until September as usual.

Comment

I've heard no preseason games. (latest report)
            I'd be willing to try one league but trying to enter 3 or 4 seems just silly.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't guess the draft will be particularly affected.
              Just a 5-sided dice roll.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It'll be a cluster**** of a season but I'm down. I'll just blame all of my mismanagement on the virus this time.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Excellent point.

Comment

should I ask over at speakeasy for players?

Comment

I don't know why not. We have, what, 6 here?

Comment

Interested:

Sloww
                        Ming
                        RAH
                        Berz
                        JRabbit
                        ColdWizard

Others from last year:

Demonbinder (will almost certainly play)
                        Flatlander Fox (2x defending champs)
                        Galloping Goats (Demon's brother, lannyw51)
                        David Zickerman (caketastydelish)
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Fox is at speakeasy, Cake's at CFC

I'll let 'em know

Comment

Cake's in

Comment

I am in. I really doubt that the season will be played fully, but maybe if I win big week one they can cancel the season and I repeat as champ.
                              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Working...
                              X