Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Well, that was one UUUUUUgly Bears "effort" vs. the Saints today.

Good effort by the undermanned defense (missing Roquan), but no one else did anything to earn any guarantee of future employment in Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Didn't know whether to make note of this here or in Dead Poil, since his life is basically over, at least as he's known life to be.
    Mike Richardson, former NFL CB, arrested on murder charges.
    Wow, part of the '85 Bears Shufflin' Crew. Post-football, he's had a long history of legal trouble, mostly drug related IIRC.
    Sad ending.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Didn't know whether to make note of this here or in Dead Poil, since his life is basically over, at least as he's known life to be.
    Mike Richardson, former NFL CB, arrested on murder charges.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Haskins is terrible and his off field behavior doesn't help. But it brings up the point of what happens with Trubisky, Free agent market is lousy and even if they can find a QB in draft he won't be a starter. So its most likely Mitch will be back once again especially if he plays like he has in last few weeks against the Pack, which isn't a given but probably won't affect that decision anyway. Packers need to win to get #1 seed so they will play everyone and Rams look to have lost Goff in their game against Cardinals so Bears chances to get in playoffs went down (not necessarily a bad thing).

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Haskins is available. Cut, not traded.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    HOF classhttps://www.nfl.com/news/pro-football-hall-of-fame-class-of-2021-modern-era-semifinalists-manning up for consideration.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Other than McMahon's leadership skills, I have to agree.

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Then the Bears should sign him.
    Even I think he'd be the best QB the Bears have had in 80 years.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Then the Bears should sign him.
    Even I think he'd be the best QB the Bears have had in 80 years.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    What were you watching? In 3 seasons as starter, he got the Niners to the Super Bowl once and to the NFC championship game another time.
    Not chopped liver.
    And WAY better than a lot of the 2nd- and 3rd-stringers we're seeing on the field these days.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    He was never all that when he was active.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Frankly, after yesterday's performance and with Trubisky on IR, I'd welcome Kaepernick to Chicago with open arms.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Kaepernick is still available.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Sweet giftage!

Also: The Bears are - by far - the worst over-.500 team in the NFL. Foles is terrible. I know they've had a lot of key injuries, but they look defeated when they walk onto the field. Another week where the defense did their job and stopped Derrick Henry, but the error-prone offense self-destructed all day (except in garbage time, the only time they can move the ball).

Things are not looking good for The Beloved.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Another lousy game by the Bears. Once again penalties and no O-line really hurt them. And now we get Vikings who are playing better, a bye week and then Pack and Lions.

On the bright side, my daughter and her husband had bought a new TV and game me their old 60"!! TV and just brought it over and hooked it up for us. It is my birthday present from them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X