• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well damn, the correction came in for Danielle Hunter

I went 1-2 in championships

Congrats Fox and Rabbit

Comment

At least you got one!

Just shows how random the playoffs can be, with sub-.500 teams having great weeks and the leaders limping in with modest scores.

Only made it to one champ round out of 3 leagues, but at least I rule in the Chicago League...
      Last edited by -Jrabbit; December 24, 2019, 18:02.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I only have one league, and am happy to repeat considering my competition.
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Congratulations to the winners. I went 3-0 this week (didn't make even consolation round in one league) when it was much too late. Last few weeks my top guys have shown up. MF'rs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            At least you got one!

Just shows how random the playoffs can be, with sub-.500 teams having great weeks and the leaders limping in with modest scores.

Only made it to one champ round out of 3 leagues, but at least I rule in the Chicago League...

you deserve it, you were 12-2 and I think 8-6 was the next best

Comment

It's a fun league, don't you think? No shortage of talent. Just 8 people so there's always waiver fodder.

Also, merry Christmas, Berz. And everyone here...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

sorry Rabbit, missed your post. I like leagues that are small enough to recover from a #1 or 2 pick going down.

Comment

Working...
                X