No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe I took Mahomes and Brees with Lamar Jackson available deeper in the drafts. I think I even had him on a team and dropped him.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Lamar is on 2 of my teams, and I didn't draft him in either league. I think we were all officially caught napping.

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    I was sure McCaffrey had peaked last year, but the dude just keeps getting better, and keeps getting more and more touches.

He'll be #1 overall next summer for sure.
    I think losing Cam unleashed McCaffrey, the replacement doesn't run as much so there's more touches for him

Comment

nice, Mostert fumbled on the last play on one of those lateral to the last man standing plays

Comment

Need a few points from Brees and Thomas to advance...
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Rough day for the Rabbits.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well at least you had a reason to pay attention.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sadly, I was 45 miles from home with no wi-fi, so I had to track lineups via the Yahoo app. One of the changes I (thought I had) made didn't take, and it probably cost me the game in one league. Also, that app is a bit of a memory hog, isn't it?
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, it certainly is.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Fred Warner (LB SF) puts up 21.5 points for Culverhouse Party against me Saturday night. 8 tackles, 1 TD and 1 INT! But I still have a chance to win.

I got him against Young Padawan and now our estimated points are within .20 of each other.
                  Last edited by Demonbinder; December 22, 2019, 03:57.

Comment

Fox pregame is worthless, it was the lead up to the NO v Tenn game and not once did they address the weather and waited until 5 minutes before the game to say Henry was out

thankfully I checked that team

Comment

Yeah, but the huge day from Freeman should win it for you.

Comment

Boone was a mistake, barring corrections I squeaked by the Fox but the Rabbit ran by me twice

Comment

Looks like Flatlander turned the tables to successfully defend his title... Congrats FF!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Poly League champs 19.png Views:	1 Size:	19.6 KB ID:	9386338

Comment

3 tenths of a point is pretty close. See if any corrections come in...

Comment

Barkley played like the 1st overall pick finally, just when I needed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X