Fantasy Football 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell is winning?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I almost feel sorry for BERZ since he as Pat in so many leagues. (NOT)
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have him in 2 leagues, I have Brees in the other 4

and if that aint bad enough, losing Maholmes will hurt my other chiefs, I have Tyreek on 3 teams I think.

Comment

well that figures, I'll get my 1st win in the D league and I'm set to go 0-5 in my poly/ffz leagues

Comment

I almost felt sorry for you when he went down.
            But I really needed the win.
            At least the reports are saying he will probably be back quicker than originally thought.
            I have him in one league and his backup was Drew.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wow, 3-1 this week and now I am 3-4 in IDP league and 2-5 in my other three. Making some progress, but not enough by far.

Comment

I went 4-0 in my leagues. First time this year.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Having Rodgers against me gave you that fourth win and my only loss. Of course, two of my wins were because of him, so all-in-all, I will take it.

Comment

I went 3 - 0 in my leagues this week, a first for me as well. At least I'm still in the hunt in two out of three leagues, so it could be worse
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

it is surprising that in the Poly/Chicago league 6 out of the 8 teams are over .500
                      It just shows how close it is (for most of us )
                      Last edited by rah; October 23, 2019, 09:32.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

kudos to Kansas St on their upset of Oklahoma 48-41, they were up by 25 into the 4th qt

That leaves Baylor as the only Big 12 team with a shot at the playoffs

actually thats wrong, there wont be 4 undefeateds in the running

Comment

I guess the fantasy thread could be the right place for this.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I hope JuJu gets 35 points so I can take a .01 lead and then lose on stat correction.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I could go 3-1 or 1-3 this week depending on tonight's game. I am 1-1 against MGuth and need help (shut down Connor to beat my brother and Pitt defense doesn't do well to beat Ken). I am 3-4 in PolyIDP FF19 league so I really want that win to get back to .500 and maybe have a chance.

Comment

At least I've overtaken Ming in Points Against.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X