No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antonio Brown owners lucked out, it looked like they wasted a pick on him and now he signed with Major Tom and the Patriots

Comment

Crazy drama to get out of Pittsburgh, so bad that he was traded for just a 3rd and a 5th rounder. New money contract with Oakland. Then: helmet hassles with the league, frostbitten feet, no training camp. Finally, a verbal throwdown with the GM that cost him his contract guarantees. Released without playing a down.

Brown will need to find religion in New England or he'll be out of the league. Because Hoodie Bill ain't got time for his bullsh1t.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

1-3 this week. Somehow managed to pull out a win against Ming in Poly. Thanks, Derek Carr.

Comment

jesus, I pick up Crowder after a 17 target day and the Jets immediately trade for Thomas

Comment

It's the early-season shuffle!
            I went from Tony Pollard on all 4 of my teams to none of them.
            I did pick up Darren Waller in 3 leagues.

Strong start here at Poly, and 2-2 overall for the first week - and that included a 215-214 loss (ouch!) in one league.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends: Antonio Brown.

Antonio Brown accused of rape in civil lawsuit
              Ruh-roh!

New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown was accused of sexually assaulting his former trainer in a lawsuit filed Tuesday. The NFL will be investigating.

Comment

Need a couple of points from Landry to pull out the win against DB, but the Rams win makes the Brees atrocity easier to swallow.
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

I haven't scored this many points since 2014.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Looks like another bad week for me and this will be a bad year all around. Not even doing well in pick-em. Can't go 1-3 each week in four leagues.

Comment

Last week Deshaun Watson. This week, Matt Ryan...
                      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

If it is a high scoring game on both sides with both starting QB's getting big points, I have a outside chance of going 4-0. Winning agiainst RAH in the Poly IDP FF league would be a miracle seeing as how I missed Watkins being out and Dissly getting injured before getting any points.

Nope, 2-2 this week, but it's my best week so far,
                        Last edited by Demonbinder; October 15, 2019, 00:22.

Comment

4 leagues, 6 weeks in, and I have 4 teams that are all 3-3.
                          The very definition of mediocrity. Sigh.

Comment

Across 5 leagues I'm 15-15 so yeah, know the feeling.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm a bit under .500 in 6 leagues, but I'm getting skunked in a defense oriented league so I'm a little above .500 in our usual leagues

edit, I'm 18-18 with an 0-6 in the Defense league, so 18-12

and I am sooo lucky, I'm not scoring that well so its just a matter of time before the luck runs out

Comment

I feel so sorry for you guys while I sit at 6-18 in four leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X