Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Sadly, I was 45 miles from home with no wi-fi, so I had to track lineups via the Yahoo app. One of the changes I (thought I had) made didn't take, and it probably cost me the game in one league. Also, that app is a bit of a memory hog, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Well at least you had a reason to pay attention.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Rough day for the Rabbits.

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    Need a few points from Brees and Thomas to advance...

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    nice, Mostert fumbled on the last play on one of those lateral to the last man standing plays

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Lamar is on 2 of my teams, and I didn't draft him in either league. I think we were all officially caught napping.

• Berzerker
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    I was sure McCaffrey had peaked last year, but the dude just keeps getting better, and keeps getting more and more touches.

He'll be #1 overall next summer for sure.
    I think losing Cam unleashed McCaffrey, the replacement doesn't run as much so there's more touches for him

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    I cant believe I took Mahomes and Brees with Lamar Jackson available deeper in the drafts. I think I even had him on a team and dropped him.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    On a "best player available" basis, sure. But QB at 1.01 dooms you to thoughts and prayers at RB.

That said, I expect both Jackson and Mahomes to go in the first round.

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    I think the allure of Lamar Jackson, who is far and away the best option at QB, will be difficult to ignore at 1.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Yeah, short of a leg amputation.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I was sure McCaffrey had peaked last year, but the dude just keeps getting better, and keeps getting more and more touches.

He'll be #1 overall next summer for sure.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I told a guy at work that before the season and almost every week he mentions that he should have done that. Of course the one league I picked first, I ignored my own advice and paid for it.

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    I should have taken McCaffery with the first pic...

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Thanks for posting all that, Berz!

Made the top 4 in 3 out my 4 leagues, so a pretty good season overall for me.
    Hoping for better playoff outcomes than last year...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X