X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      Rreposting the whole draft list is getting ridiculous. Once per page is enough.

J
      Forum tradition. You'll notice I never bust anyone for it, as I basically agree. As commish, I just try to keep things moving and keep the natives happy.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Settings for posts per page run from 5 to 40. So it'd depend on how many people moved off of default (whatever that is, 20?) and went fewer posts per page. If any. Then somebody has to get old dogs to learn new tricks.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• So, another vote for not doing the whole draft except once per...whenever. Every odd round?

J

Comment

• I like the whole draft per post because I miss things and each post is a chance for me to catch something. Plus I don't post from my phone, so I have handy end and page down buttons to go along with the scroll wheel. Plus habit.

Comment

• I like the whole thing also because if you're on the swing you're responsible for creating the new thread which gets annoying.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just one thread, but only post one round every pick. Someone reposts the entire draft only once per round or two. I have seen drafts where the OP is the only place the whole draft is posted. Saves on the scrolling.

J

Comment

• I usually (when I remember) hit the last post button.

Comment

• I am out til about 5 o'clock.

J

Comment

• I quote the previous post and remove quote tags.
                      I'll continue that method. Someone just tried to draft a player that was gone in Round 3. If the draft is chopped into sections Find becomes useless.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Please BAPAY me the rest of the way.

No defenders, kickers, QBs, Seahawks, Cardinals or 49ers.

​​​​​​My next pick should be a backup TE. Jared Cook from Oakland should be available.
                        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• nm, udu have a kicker

Comment

• I am showing onejayhawk took Jamal Adams DB at 16.09, but Birra took him at 16.05!

Comment

• My post with my pick is unapproved and my outgoing PMs appear to be blank.

Comment

• Correct. Onejayhawk needs to re-select his 16.09.

Jamal Adams was last on his R15 list (after Budda Baker, who he got), but Adams was taken legit by Birra at 16.05.

Listen folks, there should not be an issue here. The initial mistake in R15 was corrected.
                                The subsequent R16 mistake of Jamal Adams (already gone) needs to be fixed by onejayhawk. If he doesn't come back, he should get his DB2 via BAPAY, either Tre'Davious White BUF/bye11 or Glover Quin DET/bye9 (both scored 103.0 last year, and there is no conflict with Budda Baker ARI/bye9).
                                Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 26, 2018, 20:31.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X