Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got the longest...Yahoo Rating 😜

Have you guys seen this yet?
    Looks it just came out for the NFL Fantasy Playoffs but Yahoo has a brand new Rating system - finally!

Post here a screenshot of yours and we'll see who wins!
    There are some pretty hardcore high level fantasy players here and it would be great to compare dicks... I means Ratings

My first question that (-9) next to my man..where does it come from? Which time period?
    Since I recently finished just made the playoffs with all 4 of my NFL teams: I dont see how I could have lost ground...
    although of course Platinum level could be cut throat, but maybe all you guys are Platinum
    So anyway would be great to discuss.

PS: I see this is just for Fantasy Football, curious to see if they will bring a ranking for other sports...and then combine all the sports

OK I checked in my league... pretty much everybody's Platinum...forget it

Comment

Oh wait I'm DIAMOND baby!

Comment

I dont know how to post (or take) a photo

Comment

Haven't been doing it that long so only platinum
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

DIAMOND BABY

Level: DIAMOND (help)
            Rating: 913 (+15)
            Best Season Finish: Diamond (4x)
            Record: 124-83-1
            Winning %: .599

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Where are you seeing Ratings?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just go to the page where you would adjust your lineup for the week and it's near the top in the center of the page.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2017-12-13 23.37.05.png
Views:	42
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	9338814
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Here's Yahoo's explanation...

What is a Rating?

• Rating is measure of your performance in Fantasy Football on Yahoo.
                    • Your rating is set in a range from 0 - 1,000, where 1,000 is the highest rating and 0 is the lowest.
                      • There may be some very rare cases where someone could have a rating below 0 or above 1,000.
                    • The data used to calculate your rating cover your gameplay on Yahoo Fantasy from 2009 onwards.
                      • We do display “Playing Since,” which obviously can pre-date 2009, but everything else is from 2009 on.
                      • Unfortunately, we do not have everything we need to calculate ratings for seasons before 2009 at this time.
                    • Rating is based on a range of factors:
                      • How often you win your match-ups. The more you win, the higher your rating. The more you lose, the lower your rating.
                      • The level of your competition. Beating amore highly-rated player will boost your rating more than beating a lower-rated player. Conversely, losing to a lower-rated player will drop your rating more than losing to a more highly-rated player.
                      • How well you have played most recently. Your performance from last season and this season will have a significantly higher impact on your rating than prior seasons.
                      • And, within limits, the number of leagues you play in also impacts your rating. If you are successful in more match-ups (i.e. you play in more leagues and win more often) the more your rating will increase.
                    • Important: Rating is not a lifetime measurement. It is a measurement of your performance in the current and most recent previous seasons.
                    • Your rating will update one time per week and you should see it update every Tuesday.

What are Levels?

• Ratings are broken into five levels grouped by ratings and percentiles. The table below lists our levels from highest to lowest:
                    • At the end of each season since 2009, Yahoo stores your final rating and level for that season.
                    • Best Finish shows the highest level you have achieved playing Yahoo Fantasy Football.
                    • For example, if you have finished at a gold level two times, we will display Gold (x2).

Other Data

• In addition to the level and rating, we will share other information about your game play in Yahoo Fantasy Football
                      • Playing since: This shows the year you first played Yahoo Fantasy Football.
                      • Teams managed: This shows the total number of fantasy football teams you have managed on Yahoo since 2009.
                      • Record and winning %: This is the W-L-T record and winning percentage over every match-up you have played on Yahoo since 2009.
                      • Trophies won: This is the total number of 1st, 2nd or 3rd place trophies you have won in Yahoo Fantasy Football leagues since 2009.
                      • First place trophies won: We think you get this one.
                    • Points Leagues
                      • We do not calculate ratings for points-only leagues. Ratings cover head-to-head leagues only

Where Can I See Ratings and Levels?

• We will display rating and level in two places: team pages and match-up pages
                      • To see the rating and level of you and your opponent on a match-up page in a web browser, click the [vs.] symbol. Both Rating and Level will be displayed in the mobile app shortly.
                      • You will see the rating on the Team page to the right of your team name in a web browser. This module has replaced the team slogan.
                    • You can also view levels and ratings on match-ups and team pages other than your own.
                    • Ratings and other info will be added to Fantasy Profiles in the near future.
                    • Ratings are also coming to the Yahoo Fantasy mobile apps soon.
                    The More You Know...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If a person has below 0, they need to find a different hobby.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nahhhhh.... just sign those people up for the leagues I'm in
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rating: 723 (-12)

Best Season Finish: Gold (1x)

Record: 46-46-0

Winning %: .500

This is all badly skewed by my Championship loss to Jaguar a couple years ago, though.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well, well, color me NOT surprised...

Sandwiched (917) between Jrabbit (919) & Ming (913)

Pretty sure Berz is somewhere in there too...if he wasn't a ****** who can't even post his score (we'll believe you bro' no need to prove it with a screenie )

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Haven't been doing it that long so only platinum
                              RTFM:
                              " Rating is not a lifetime measurement. "

Comment

Working...
                              X