This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 2016 season

TCU's not dead yet! Just took the lead off the Razorbacks!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

And there we go! Insurance TD. Backbreaking. 28-20 TCU after being down 20-7 at the start of the 4th quarter. Helluva comeback.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Damnit, they score leaving a minute still on the clock. Piss-poor defense.

Comment

Wow. TD to ice the game taken back.

Comment

FG blocked, but I think they get another chance. Wow. ****ty officiating here.

Comment

Next week, TCU will be shopping for another Kicker.

Comment

35 all. TCU gets another chance to ice this.

Comment

Now, of course, he makes the 37 yard kick. That should be it for TCU this season. Congrats to Arkansas.

Comment

Well, that was a ****ty end to the season.

Comment

In other news, be happy you're not an OSU fan.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oregon has given up 54 pts. and almost 800 yards in 2 games against terrible teams. Weeeeeeeeeha!

Nebraska is gonna womp us.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

But this season has been amazing so far in terms of upsets of major teams by lesser opponents. So who knows what the hell will happen.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Let's talk about how bad the Pac 12 is:

-Stanford was unimpressive in their opener, struggled for a good part of the game on offense
                          -USC got mudholed in historic fashion by Alabama
                          -Oregon's offense is good (not great), but Hoke's defense looks as bad as Pellum's did last year
                          -UCLA lost their marquis non-conference game, which they should have won
                          -Cal couldn't beat an in-state rival. No, not that one. Not that one either. No, not THAT one either. No, keep going...
                          -Arizona lost to BYU AND needed a massive 2nd half comeback to beat... Grambling State
                          -Washington State is back to its losing ways

The only actual bright spots? Washington (Aarrrggggh) and... Colorado. WTF?
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            In other news, be happy you're not an OSU fan.
                            Loved the play, loved the result... but it was 100% wrong and should never have happened. How does an entire officiating crew get that so blatantly wrong?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Granted but no one did and it can't be reversed.
                              But then hearing that the committee probably wouldn't count it as a lose is a bit silly.
                              If nothing else they should be getting wacked for playing so bad against a bad team.

And is the honeymoon over for lovie.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X