No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was all for waiting, but not after last night.How much worse can he be??

Comment

• I'd actually be fine with waiting until after the wk9 bye. Let them secure a solid 2-6 record toward a top 10 pick! But I really doubt Fox and Pace can withstand the public pressure of continuously being called idiots until they put the kid in.

So yeah, I think Trubisky will get his shot, probably wk5, but not necessarily as starter.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Interesting article on Forbes. With the Chargers moving they increased the valuation of their franchise by about 9 percent. They also lost 28 percent due to the relocation expenses. Ouch. that's a 20 percent loss in a year for Dean Spanos.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 0-4. Same old chargers. They are better than 7 other teams but still 0-4. Wonder how long Lynn survives before they fire him.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Adam Schefter and Dan Graziano are both reporting that Trubisky has been named the starter for next weeks game against Vikings.

Comment

• I'll believe it when it's Fox saying it. But I am hopeful.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Score is saying the Bears made the official announcement on Twitter. That's how we do things now, I suppose.

Comment

• Does Fox even know what twitter is?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I dunno about twitter but the Bears site has it: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/art...b-c72956159792
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• They really don't have a choice at this point. The natives are way to restless.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trubisky about what I suspected especially not having any WR's and the penalties certainly didn't help. But he made some nice passes and can get out of the pocket to make something happen. Shouldn't have thrown that last pass, but we really don't want wins anyway.

Comment

• in all fairness, Glennon had the same receivers and turned over the ball also.
                          But the out of the pocket stuff was better, and I'm sticking with that story.
                          And yes, winning is critical.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Damn, the one league I was doing good in, and Rogers goes down HARD. Hello Watson.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Gone for the season.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'm playing Rah, His QB goes down, and so does mine. WTF?
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X