Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rah
    replied
    Well the Bears are favored again this weekend. We all know how well that's worked for the Bears lately.

So when the inevitable happens and they lose, with that be the final straw that leads to Fox being showed the door. Or will it take a lose to Cleveland too, but by that lose it's so late in the season that it actually wouldn't make sense?.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Ooh, I missed that. LOL!!!

• rah
    replied
    Sending the punting team out on third down was another classic.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I lost it when, before the start of the 2nd half, the sideline reporter said she had talked to Fox about the bad offense and asked about halftime adjustments. She said his response was: "We just need to get back to the basics and run the ball more."

So his solution to a horribly ineffective running game is -- to run the ball more.

Bears rushing stats for the game: 14 attempts for 6 yards - under a half-yard per attempt.
    Leading rusher: Trubisky, 4 attempts for 12 yards.

Just pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I don't care how much it costs, FOX MUST GO. NOW
    I've never seen a team less prepared for so many games.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    And one of those was on a Sunday where I went out without my phone (which was in the charger), thought I would be home well before noon and, of course, circumstances got me home at 12:15. If I had seen it I would have gotten 7 points and I lost by three. Oh, well. Doing well in all three leagues this year, so can't complain.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    wow, the Demonbears are putting on an impressive show... He's well over 200 pts ahead of everyone in the FFZ offline league combined with the lowest opposition total. I'm surprised he has even 2 losses to go with his 9 wins

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Don't forget your picks today

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Good question.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Whenever I'm watching redzone and they break away to him kicking one through, by wife always asks why we got rid of him.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    They end up in a good place with Santos. He lost his job in KC due to a groin injury. Butker, his rookie replacement in KC, was a 7th rounder cut by Carolina.

But it is nice to see Robbie Gould still knockin' them through.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    And the Bears kicker bites the dust.

Sure glad they saved all that money from Robbie.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Well, we have about 10 years of evidence that he won't get a job. Heck, I don't even remember him interviewing, yet we hear these "rumors" every year.

Gee, I wonder how they get started...

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    power-tripping Type A personality/drama
    I don't know about the drama part but doesn't this description cover most head coaches.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Gruden won Tampa Bay's only Super Bowl, so that's usually where the rumors start.

My understanding is that no owner wants to put up with his power-tripping Type A personality/drama, or he would have had a gig long ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X