No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw that this morning... I was surprised. You would think that after getting off the double murder, and his lawyer saying he had grounds to appeal the first murder conviction, that he would have hope instead of total despair.
    Quite a shock.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Damned decent of him to save the public money.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Cutler's back!

Comment

• Golly, gosh, gee whiz. Stop the presses.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Yeah, he was so happy that someone actually wanted him that he stopped pouting. Naw, the pouting never ends.

And 10 mil guaranteed never hurts.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Great way to start the NFL season last night. Nothing more enjoyable than watching the New England side lines down the stretch as it became obvious they were going to lose

Hunt was unbelievable after starting his career with a fumble. At least I only faced him in one of my fantasy leagues.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Oh, how smart I thought I was after that fumble, for having Hunt on the bench in favor of Carlos Hyde...

You're welcome, Sloww.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I would say you have to wait to see what Carlos does but VERY unlikely to match that performance.
                  And of course, next week when you play him, he might suck.

At least I didn't face him in any of my leagues.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Next week probably won't be a problem, as I expect Ezekiel to start his 6-game suspension...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OR NOT!!!!

• Bears final score was only three points off my prediction (Bears got that extra FG) and they had a chance to win at end. Missed holding call on first and goal, but missed chances after that sealed the deal. It would have been nice to see an upset, but we knew Bears were weak at WR, in secondary and OL and that's where they failed today. We will probably see quite a few of those types of games this season.

Does anyone else think that judge in EE case had him on his fantasy team?

Comment

• Sucks to be the Giants.

Comment

• Odel Beckman maybe could have changed it?
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Maybe... Maybe not

Minny looked good against NO tonight.
                          And Denver TRIED to blow a good lead late, but held on to win by three.
                          Week One is in the books. On to Week Two
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• *sigh* Picked first in two leagues and not happy now.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I hate picking first.
                              Give me middle. I'd even rather have last than first.

Comment

Working...
                              X