Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snoopy369
    replied
    Congrats to Guth for winning the Yahoo MM, and to Brtndr4u for winning Lombardi

Leave a comment:

• Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Pretty good. You see that video of a seven-year old cancer patient scoring a touchdown at the Nebraska Spring Game? That was a pretty heartwarming story.

Hope the wife is doing well. Now, kindly go **** off and die.

Love,

Tupac A. Shakur, Esq.
    Last edited by Tupac Shakur; April 9, 2013, 00:16.

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    Eat ****, Tupac.

How you been?

Leave a comment:

• Tupac Shakur
    replied
    YES! I won my pool at the studio!

Oh, hey Guy...

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    **** EVERYONE.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Awful nice of Louisville to show Michigan what proper foul shooting looks like.

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    I've just been shaking my head in disbelief at... everything these last ten minutes.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    The announcers just called Michigan a "good foul shooting team".

Wha...?

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    I really don't understand why Michigan doesn't take it in every single play, with so many Louisville players being in foul trouble.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    That's really to Louisville's benefit, though. Their game plan seems to be "commit a foul on every single defensive possession, and most of the offensive ones, and hope they don't get called".

... as McGary picks up foul #4 on a 3 pointer.

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    This game is amazing.

And the officiating is possible the worst I've ever seen. At least they have been consistently awful.

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    FT have been the Achilles' heel all season. I was ranting like a lunatic when they kept passing up easy buckets down the stretch in order to milk the clock.

I also have a perforated ulcer and am currently under general anesthesia in the OR.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    They was mostly getting their 80% guys to the line, including Burke and the white guard who was only in the game for ball-handling and foul-shooting.
    McGary was very good from the line early, then looked like a deer in headlights late. (Of course, Syracuse spent most of the second half beating the hell out him.)

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Probably so. Admittedly some of the guys shooting them are bigs and/or not really experienced (the last guy was 17/24 on the _season_) ... but still, yes. Should absolutely make more than that. Shaq maybe could give them some pointers for the Louisville game? Any bets on how many FTs coach makes them shoot at practice tomorrow? 1000?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Free throws. Free throws. They are FREE throws. NBA talent makes them; these are college kids.
    If Michigan shoots even 50% from the line down the stretch, they win easily.
    Still, they win.

Somebody check on Guynemer. He may have exploded.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X