• Show
Clear All

football and cricket

Growth pages

Comment

Hockey,Football, and Soccer are my 3 faves

Kaamil Ali | Board Result 2015

Comment

Growing up in the 50's and 60's loved Hockey in Maine, Ice Hockey outside and inside floor Hockey(no blades sneakers only) at night. Street Hockey (no blades just sneakers). Loved watching NHL in the days of the Boston bruins Bobby Orr-Phil Esposito, New York Rangers Eddie Giacomin-Brad park, Chicago Blackhawks Stan Mikita-Keith Magnuson Tony Esposito Bobby Hull Dennis Hull Montreal Canadiens Yvon Cournyoyer Maurice and Henri Richard-Larry Robinson Kenny Dryden were some of my favorites....
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Pro Football is still my favorite by far.
          And then Baseball, which has really sucked thanks to the Cubs in the past. But now... HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!
          I enjoy the Bulls, but they have sucked recently. Thank God for the Jordan years.
          And I love Hockey about as much as the NBA. And yeah, there were some lean years, but the Hawks are Dynasty material now, and the fun is back in Chicago.

After that, College Basketball and Football are great... but the Illini have sucked lately. Hopefully the FB will get better.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have been extremely busy last month and had to DVR the Olympics....so watching replays I watch Judo and Handball. Judu to me is a very disciplined form of martial arts. But really enjoyed Handball, I was thinking handball would be one on one or two on two in a controlled court with walls and such.In America it seems this defines Handball. But really enjoyed what I viewed in the Olympics! My inquiry: is this popular in Europe? Are there Leagues...competition type tournaments or simply an Olympic Venue?

On another inquiry into a different sport:Calcio Fiorentino

WOW!!

I would love to watch this, in younger years yeah would have enjoyed this as well...not so much at my 57 years and growing older!!!!
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Ice Hockey, by a mile. A fast, hard and really fun to watch sport!

Comment

I loved athletics and i seeing a different side of sport. I found that training and competing for athletics gave me a more confidence. Training in athletics helped me technically. I’m used to team sport and bought here jonsguide Nike Free Trainer 5.0 for training.

Comment

Volleyball and hockey to watch.

Comment

Football, then baseball. Then golf and NASCAR for fantasy sake.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm into adventure motorcycling at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                        I'm into adventure motorcycling at the moment.
                        watching or participating?

Comment

Do we consider chess as a sport here? If yes, then chess as well!

Comment

Originally posted by ivy7 View Post

watching or participating?
                            Riding - dirt road touring ideally.

Comment

I love baseball, soccer and basketball.

Comment

Cricet!!!
                                But results of World Cup make me cry....

Comment

Working...
                                X