No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three players you picked up on the waiver wire for the player taken 6th overall.....sounds fair to me, I can't imagine why he didn't go for it

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• It's not as retarded as it initially sounded if Jrabbit was hurting more at QB but he's not in too bad a position.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He has Romo. Nate Washington picked up 15 points today, more than Chris Johnson.

He could have totally raped me on this trade, all three players would have filled starting slots for him.

Look, he's 0-2, likely to go 0-3, that's when you gotta make trades like that.

Actually, he's up 6 now.
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 25, 2011, 15:04.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Oh, BTW, Bess is 5-52. What was that about Marshall being the WR1?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Oh, BTW, Bess is 5-52. What was that about Marshall being the WR1?
            Marshall is 3-34, what the **** are you talking about?

Ben, Brandon Marshall is the top WR on the Dolphins. You must have never watched or heard of any football ever to think Davone Bess is the top WR on the Dolphins. You are truly retarded.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ben, Brandon Marshall is the top WR on the Dolphins. You must have never watched or heard of any football ever to think Davone Bess is the top WR on the Dolphins. You are truly retarded.
              Quite the contrary, I owned Bess before he broke out. He's a good WR, and better than Marshall.

Oh and 5-52, last I checked was > 3-34.

Comment

• You are beyond retarded.

I can't read your posts on football anymore. You're raising my blood pressure with your other-worldly stupidity.

Comment

• Bess is a good complementary #2 WR. He is not an all-purpose #1 WR who draws coverage and can win games near-singlehandedly. He's a sure-handed possession guy who works the underneath stuff vacated by the coverage that Marshall draws. He'll get you 5 catches for 50 yards per game (or 80 for 800 on the year), numbers typical for a #2 WR on just about any offense.

I'm not going to discuss Brandon Marshall again. How anyone can possibly argue that he is not an elite talent is beyond my comprehension. His numbers speak for themselves. His play in games speaks for itself.

Comment

• MRT, you still think SJax over Bradshaw was a good idea? I told you, man!

Comment

• What, Ahmed Bradshaw? Fred Jackson is better than any of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        MRT, you still think SJax over Bradshaw was a good idea? I told you, man!
                        I didn't take Sjax in the keeper league. And sure, sjax has been crap so far but oh well, my team is doing alright in the DST
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Ben, you are an idiot.

Comment

• Fred Jackson is awesome, 'nuff said.

Anyways, JR is still down about 6 points on projections. Despite Brady getting 50, he's still close. Needs a good night from Romo. C'mon JR! Time for a win! Take down the evil empire!

Comment

• On no planet is Fred Jackson better than Ahmad Bradshaw.

Comment

• Goddamn. Beanie is inactive. FML. If I lose because of that, I'm gonna be pizzed.

Comment

Working...
                                X