No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 10/11: Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's almost 1am here, so if Sparrow doesn't drop by soon I'll PM a list to Guy and/or Kontiki for my next two picks.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I'll also be around all day so feel free to send it this way as well. That goes for anyone on that end of the draft as I can pretty much pop in and out of poly all day during the work day
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• List sent to Flubber.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha View Post
          List sent to Flubber.
          Now if sparrow and mrboo pop by , we can get it back to kontiki in no time
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
            (well except I am personally surprised whenever anyone doesn't take Ovechkin first)
            Crosby's prettier.

Comment

• Oh I pmed both sparrow and snoopy about sparrows turn-- I remember seeing sparrow say that he had limited access and snoopy offered to hold a list for him

Comment

• Ok I see there are 4 users in this thread-- Woolyleanne and myself are revealed and I always assume asher is one of the hidden ones. Who else is hanging out here?

Comment

• I PMed Sparrow too. Forgot about the snoopy thing.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki View Post
                    I PMed Sparrow too. Forgot about the snoopy thing.
                    I thought that might be the case but no harm in multiple PMs-- I don't know if snoopy actually received a list or not. In any event we are reasonably early doing the draft this year and with only a 10 manager draft we can afford to give sparrow all the time he needs.

Comment

• snoopy has confirmed to me that he does NOT have a list for sparrow.

My recollection was that sparrow said he could get in here now and again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                        Any start time works for me. I just have limited internet accesss right now, and may end out being bapay'd or making use of an alternate to send my lists to (or depending on the pick order, someone who's pick won't be influenced by mine).

Either way, start whenever it's all good.

On the voting, I originally requested that we again revisit changing shutouts to GAA, so of course I am in favour of that.....any other change I am indifferent towards.

/me
                        Since this was sparrows last post, he may not have seen snoopy's offer to hold a list or may not have even seen that we are started yet. If he hasn't popped by in the next 3 hours I will forward on joncha's list to asher (after that its my commute and my daughter's b-day party (she's "foow")

Comment

• I'm here, feel like crap, but I'm here
                          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Are you sick ??

Comment

• You're an Oilers fan, aren't you used to that by now?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                                Are you sick ??
                                Yes... at home trying not to become sick... again. ****ing headace/dizzyness

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                You're an Oilers fan, aren't you used to that by now?
                                Its even worst... Jets fan
                                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                                X