Apolyton Fantasy Football D/ST League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There he is! Get a rope!

EDIT: You were able to enter a lineup? Interesting. Must apply only to the players involved in a Thursday game.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; September 9, 2010, 22:50.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      Ah ****.

I thought I did this weeks ago.

Did not!
      You were offline.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• If Trent Edwards has a fine game, I will lmfao!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What's worse is I picked Edwards not because I thought he'd be a serviceable alternative to Brees, but because I figured the only time he'd ever do anything besides ride the bench would be during the Saint's bye week.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Well on the bright side, Drew Brees didn't light it up. 237 yards and 1 TD. Trent Edwards is definitely capable of matching that production.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I sure hope so.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I'll like to point out some facts about the D/ST's in our league and how many points they scored:

Cincinnati -1.60
                Denver 2.32
                Minnesota 4.86
                San Fran 4.88
                Philly 9.14
                Pittsburgh 11.60
                Cleveland 11.72

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Well on the bright side, Drew Brees didn't light it up. 237 yards and 1 TD. Trent Edwards is definitely capable of matching that production.
                  Well Edwards was far from matching Brees, but it doesn't look like it'll matter. The rest of my team took care of business.

Comment

• 18.88 for my Defense,the Giants. YOUR team.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      18.88 for my Defense,the Giants. YOUR team.
                      The point is that when I drafted Cleveland, all those defenses had already been taken off the board

I just hope they can maintain with a rough schedule. Too bad they can't play Tampa every week

Comment

• Nevermind
                        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 13, 2010, 16:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          I'll like to point out some facts about the D/ST's in our league and how many points they scored:

Cincinnati -1.60
                          Denver 2.32
                          Minnesota 4.86
                          San Fran 4.88
                          Philly 9.14
                          Pittsburgh 11.60
                          Cleveland 11.72

But I've got the Saints D too, and went for the wrong one. Not that they would have scored tonnes more points....

Comment

• So Albert is trying to score points about drafting based on WEEK 1?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              So Albert is trying to score points about drafting based on WEEK 1?
                              Jaguar is too, or did you miss that?

oh yeah and... I beat you

Comment

• It's just as silly when Jaguar does it. And whoop-de-doo for you, you won one game.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X