Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfortunately we dont always get enough people and I dont like bye weeks but I do like the 6 man play off system, more people in the running keeps it lively to the end

and the flex needs to include TEs, I'm tired of having 2 good TEs while hurting for a 3rd WR/RB

Comment

• Quit stashing TE's, you hoarder.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Damn, EPW. Losing Maurice Jones-Drew and Matt Schaub. I'd rather it be you than me.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• "

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of the TE flex and I find it hard to sympathize with the "problem" of having too many good players at an position. I had VDavis and GOlsen and was fine with it. That's why they allow trading. But I guess it's worth discussing.

Another suggestion was shorter benches, which could make things interesting. The benches were originally designed for a 12-team league, so pickings are pretty thin with 14.

I'm also interested in opinions on changing from random draft order to reversing the standings like a real league. We rarely have exactly the same players every year, so the mechanics would need discussion. But as long as we're on the topic of rule changes...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The mechanics of a recurring league would be ideal, but the problem is as you noted.
              Would it be treated like a buy out? I guess it would have to be.

Comment

• Cutler's Crew finally got a win!

And beat the best team in the league to boot!
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Go here:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                  X