Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is tha matter with Indy fans?
    Booing an opposing player when he is hurt?
    Show some class Colts fans.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• So Bears went for it on 4th down and goal because they knew if they didn't make it, the Browns would turn the ball over anyway, right?
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Basically, yes.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• My net RB score made it back into positive territory!

Garbage time carries:
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Jets got close, but Dolphins D held.

Lions can't even beat the Rams.

Damn, what happened to the Giants? Iggles pounding them 40-17.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• So by the transitive property, it appears that the Raiders > the Giants.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                Lions can't even beat the Rams.
                Ugh.

Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                Damn, what happened to the Giants? Iggles pounding them 40-17.
                In my pick 'em league I originally had Philly, but the Fox pre-game show folks all picked the Giants and I think they said McNabb was out, so I switched my pick. Ugh.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• McNabb being out would hardly have hurt their chances, given how well (and consistently) Kolb has played.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                    Ugh.

I just read this: the Lions' first points came when Stafford was picked off in the end zone, and apparently the guy came out, went back in and was tackled for a safety. 3-2 Rams.

Comment

• What a pick by that Atlanta DB! Can he play WR, too?

Comment

• Two minute drill time for the Falcons with one minute to go.

Oops, pick six.

Comment

• Snyder

Link
                          Do you see this sign? I fished this sign out of a garbage can outside FedEx Field. It was in the garbage can because there's a new policy that says no signs of any sort are permitted inside the stadium. Even signs sending best wishes to husbands in Afghanistan.

When and why was this change made? I asked Monday morning, and as of Monday evening, a Redskins spokesman said he still wasn't sure. I just know that there was a policy listed on the team's Web site as recently as Oct. 4 that merely banned inappropriate and offensive signs, or something to that effect, and that as of now, that wording is gone.

Now, no signs or banners are permitted whatsoever. A spokesman told me that this policy is meant to protect spectators from getting injured by signs, and also to make sure everyone can see the action. Because obstructed views at that stadium could not possibly be tolerated.

One security guard told me the policy went into effect at the beginning of the season. Another told me they were just told about it a few weeks ago. Either way, I can't imagine there was a rash of tragic sign injuries since last season, when I never heard of such a policy.

Lots of nice pictures at the link.

Sue the fans, ban the signs, emasculate the offensive coordinator head coach, I wonder what's next.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Love it...

Comment

• No D (fence) allowed in the stadium.

What's next? Cheer for the Redskins, or this puppy gets it.

Comment

• Dan Snyder: next-gen Al Davis wannabe
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X