No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fact, Tampa has overtaken Vancouver for the most number of losses under .500 in franchise history. The Canucks are now ahead of Tampa and LA, after being the leader for the last 10 years.

Edmonton is still on the plus side, which I think is even amazing to consider. 5 stanley cups and you are approaching .500? Wow.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• The 90s were very awful to many, many teams.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• The 2000's haven't been so great either. Even in '06 when the Oilers went to the SCF, they were the eighth seed.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          I had the game on in the background on mute, so I've no idea.

The Oilers need to clean house in the front office. The old-boys club + Steve Tambellini is not working.

Frankly I'm starting to consider the possibility that the Flames need major changes as well. Maybe not in the front office, but in the core of the team. There's a lot of great players there on paper, but it simply is not working.
          I guess Sutter agreed with me.

Phaneuf is gone.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Oh, Souray...fractures his hand fighting Iggy for retaliation for that play months ago that injured him. Maybe he should just stay away from Iginla?

I guess he's not going to be traded now...poor Oilers.

Comment

• Depends on the nature of the break. Some he could be back in six weeks. Others could be season ending.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Also, his NMC expires in the summer. It wasn't certain they would get the best return for him at the deadline.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• nm
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• I have to say that I am shocked...SHOCKED...to see the Canucks get a bunch of unsportsmanlike conduct calls tonight.

Comment

• Kovalchuk told to expect a trade within a few days...

Comment

• Columbus fires Ken Hitchcock.

Comment

• Carolina d-man Wallin is not playing tonight as the Canes work on a trade with San Jose
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Giordano rules. This was with 1 arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post

Giordano rules. This was with 1 arm.
                              The crazy thing was that Eric Staal took the worst of it. Pitkanen's skate caught him on the cheek adding a cut there to the split lip that Sarich had caused earlier
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• THe price for Kovie seems insane-- Atlanta seems to want 3 or 4 quality assets under contract for Kovie as a rental-- There may be teams that step up for whatever reason (need to do a salary dump for next year anyway) but it seems what Atlanta wants would hurt a contender too much and a non-contender wouldn't want a rental.

Comment

Working...
                                X