Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpencerH
    replied
    Holland has a cricket team? That's gotta be a sign that the Book of Revelations is true.

Leave a comment:

• flipside
    replied
    Games are at 13.30 and 17.30 bst today(gmt +1). Both should be good. I'll be in the pub watching both on sky sports, but I am sure that they will be streamed on the usual streaming channels.

Can't believe how well the W.Indies played, even without Gayle coming off.
    3 months in England getting used to conditions have really helped because that was by far their best performance this summer.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
    Sorry, but it seems that this site is the best you can get: http://www.action8cricket.com/

Apologies if it's dodgy.
    Thanks!

No matches were being played from what I briefly looked at

May try it tommorrow

Leave a comment:

• duke o' york
    replied
    Sorry, but it seems that this site is the best you can get: http://www.action8cricket.com/

Apologies if it's dodgy.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Does anyone know if this is televised/webcasted for us who have limited exposure to cricket?

Leave a comment:

• duke o' york
    replied
    Chris Gayle: "Well it's better to have a plan than to have none at all."

Leave a comment:

• duke o' york
    replied
    Sri Lanka stuffed Pakistan, and the Windies were awesome in the field against India. This is a fantastic contest.

Leave a comment:

• flipside
    replied
    Watching the Saffers smack the sh!t out of England at the moment. A dominant display in the field and with the ball. However, they're missing a trick here. An equally dominant performance with the bat would have put them in a great early position to qualify , knowing they had a good nrr in the bag.I would be surprised if it happened, but they could conceivably regret the lack of urgancy if teams are equal on two wins each.
    Last edited by flipside; June 11, 2009, 15:19. Reason: updated

Leave a comment:

• flipside
    replied
    Sounds about right for England. It would be a shock if they were to qualify.3rd in the strongest group is a decent effort for this squad.

The use of worn pitches is giving me thought that Sri Lanka can do some damage but yeah, India and South Africa have the best chance.

Leave a comment:

• Cort Haus
    replied
    I can't see England getting out of their group. Can't see the Saffas losing the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• flipside
    replied
    Pakistan attack looked decent, but lacking depth. The rest of their game looked meh.

Other than India, only the Saffers have looked to have repeatable class and options.

A Gayle knock, or a Sri-Lankan spin innings at the Oval are the only things I have seen to even threaten a final between these two.

Green top for England or New Zeaaland and a fluke result is also possible as an outsider in this form of game...but I wouldn't put money on it.

Leave a comment:

• duke o' york
    replied
    Pakistan have squeezed/cruised (?) through against the Dutch. An easy win in the end, so maybe the defeat by England didn't hang over them.

Leave a comment:

• classical_hero
    replied
    It give us time to focus on the important games.

Leave a comment:

• flipside
    replied
    Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
    wd Sri Lanka

Schadenfreude is now defined as “largely unanticipated delight in the suffering of the Aussies having to spend two weeks in Leicester which is cognized as appropriate"

They don't want to pick the dutch ski-instructer who p***ed off Hildritch and sent the drunk home for having a beer, it's their own fault.

I'm still expecting an ashes defeat(3-1 to the Aussies or so), but, jeez, their bowling has lost a lot with the retirement of Warne and McGrath.

I rate Johnson, but the rest are average.

Leave a comment:

• Cort Haus
    replied
    wd Sri Lanka

Leave a comment:

Working...
X