This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Rivers go down?

I see Volek listed as 0/3 for passing????
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Temporarily, but Rivers is back in. Still playing with mediocrity, but playing nonetheless. Of course, the same can be said for both offenses...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
        Temporarily, but Rivers is back in. Still playing with mediocrity, but playing nonetheless. Of course, the same can be said for both offenses...
        Thanks

really need him to step up

Comment

• Why do the Lions not just kick the ball? They squib kick every time, no matter the circumstances. What's up with that?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Why do the Lions not just kick the ball? They squib kick every time, no matter the circumstances. What's up with that?
            Because it is working?

Comment

• I don't think that's the correct answer. Possible, I suppose.

So your contention is that this is the next great innovation, like the first 3-4 defense?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I don't think that's the correct answer. Possible, I suppose.

So your contention is that this is the next great innovation, like the first 3-4 defense?
                nope, its just offering a slight mindset change, maybe, maybe enough to win

Comment

• They're winning right now, but I don't think it's the kicks. Dallas is playing like dog****. Well, except for Barber. Barber, to me, is what a professional player should be.

Comment

They're winning right now, but I don't think it's the kicks. Dallas is playing like dog****. Well, except for Barber. Barber, to me, is what a professional player should be.
                    thats why I said

nope, its just offering a slight mindset change, maybe, maybe enough to win

anything to grab a slight edge, but yes, marion is a very good back

Comment

• If it's because their special team sucks, that's unacceptable. Which is likely the real reason, and is an indication of what has been, is and will be wrong in Detroit. If it's because they suck, and the special teams coach is still standing on the sideline after today, that's bad.
                      Do they always do this, or is it a today only brainstorm?

Comment

• Lions are in the game? Lions are ahead?!?!
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                          Lions are in the game? Lions are ahead?!?!
                          worse yet the are beating DA COWBOYZ!!!

But, I dont wanna rub it in, just sharing

Comment

• Two minutes left, Dallas has the ball. I'm scared! Ahh!!

D-FENSE! D-FENSE! D-FENSE!
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• D'oh! Just fall on the ball!

BTW, I can't believe Jason Hanson missed that FG.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Lions snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

Comment

Working...
                                X