X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donegeal
    replied
    Whew! I have survived a piss poor performance from my team in the Southern Wisconsin Fantasy Football League Fantasy Bowl XVI and won the game 24-21 to collect my 4th League Championship.

If you guys want to see realistic scoring and (mostly) close games (the average game is probably 27-24), check out the site.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    They have a chance but Cleveland will probably make it. In any case, this is one year. Philly is who didn't make it in the NFC East, and they're no easy win.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 25, 2007, 00:16.

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar
    replied
    AFC South has a good chance to send three as well.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Good deal.

Washington can still make the playoffs. NFC East already has 2 in. Toughest division, year in and year out, in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyKP
    replied
    Detroit won

My dad and I were there.

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    Well it seems the Patriots will go undefeated in the regular season. Congrats...cheaters!. No seriously congrats. And that's as many good thing as I will say about the Pats.

Leave a comment:

• Koyaanisqatsi
    replied
    Originally posted by snoopy369
    I did win (barring a negative score by LT) League 3 though
    Yep, congratulations...I probably shouldn't have been 12-2 there anyway, you've been scoring more than me since the second month of the season. And congrats to Jaguar in the other league as well.

At least I should get the salary cap league, barring a 90-point collapse next week...

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Everything I was involved in collapsed, some earlier than others.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    All shall bow down before the Vicious Rabbits, playoff champions of Poly2 Fantasy Football.

Kinda sleazy for an 8-6 team to sneak in and win, but I'll take my moment of glory...
    I screwed up and forgot to change out Favre this week, but I wouldn't have made the other move that would have been necessary to win (mason for colston, OR anyone for leon washington) ... it seems the curse of Favre finally got to me

I did win (barring a negative score by LT) League 3 though

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Congrats, Jaguar. You had a great year.

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar
    replied
    It appears I'll win the other Poly league.

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaguar
    Manning had the entire game off week 17 of 2004.
    good point, Brady should have an asterisk by his name. Manning is still the best.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Avalon
    replied
    Watching the NFL Blitz - after the first few times, why did the Packers even bother trying to punt?

All 59 points in the Giants-Bills game were scored in the same end of the field. I.e., it was a blustery day.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    All shall bow down before the Vicious Rabbits, playoff champions of Poly2 Fantasy Football.

Kinda sleazy for an 8-6 team to sneak in and win, but I'll take my moment of glory...

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    They are back now. For the past 15 minutes I have not had any football commentary from Al or John. Which is nice in a way, as I'm not a Madden fan. But they do serve a purpose. So you don't have a bunch of dead air . But occasionally they do say something interesting.

I was getting on field football sounds, including the stadium announcer, and the sounds of the "graphics", but no sound from Al or John.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X