X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand
    I keep forgetting, you're so young. Your concept of history is like, what? Three years? Four maybe?
    Says the man trying to compare to a division that has 2 of the last 4 expansion teams. And 2002 was the first time we had 4 teams per division, so your "history" of a division begins there, bub. But, when you play fair, it'll be the first time.

But you know, I always let you go first... age before intelligence after all .
    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; December 25, 2007, 19:20.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    I keep forgetting, you're so young. Your concept of history is like, what? Three years? Four maybe?

Q F T

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Sloww, let him cling to 2006, the only year I can remember when the NFC East was semi-soft.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Well, if we talking over the past two years, Washington finished with a worse record than Houston (& Tennessee for that matter) last year .

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Think what you want. Again, I'm not talking about this year solely. Go ahead though and maintain that Tennessee and Houston are tradionally better than Washington; you have the right.

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Originally posted by Donegeal
    I'd say that over the past couple of weeks, its a more linear equation:

Indy>Jax>Dal>>>NYG
    Yep, that's my view on it as well (Hell, the Giants have Eli Manning, 'nuff said).

Oh, and considering your 2 teams do not a division make, I also consider Tennessee and Houston to be better than Washington.

Tennessee may not make the playoffs because they play in the MUCH HARDER AFC.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    zzzzzzap!

Leave a comment:

• Donegeal
    replied
    Hey... according to some, I'm trigger happy. Besides... I now taser for birthday threads, so it's GOT to be expected when I get called crazy as a bedbug...

Here... tase me, but you have to give it back immediately. We'd have a riot on poly if you had a taser all the time.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Me? You'd tase me? That hurts. I don't mean the taser, either. The very idea. Why, I never....

Leave a comment:

• Donegeal
    replied
    YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    I'd say you're crazy as a bedbug.

If Dallas, Packers, Colts and Pats have any brains, their starters will be off the field no later than 2nd quarter.

Leave a comment:

• Donegeal
    replied
    I'd say that over the past couple of weeks, its a more linear equation:

Indy>Jax>Dal>>>NYG

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    I'm saying Tennessee will have a tougher time making it; and I don't agree about Jacksonville. I certainly don't agree that even if they are, that they usually are, and lastly 2 teams does not a division make anyway.

That was a nice try, Imran. A valiant effort on your part.

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    They have a chance but Cleveland will probably make it. In any case, this is one year. Philly is who didn't make it in the NFC East, and they're no easy win.
    What, you jump off the Vince Young bandwagon that quick .

And besides, the top two in the AFC South is definitely better than that NFC East's top two:

Indianapolis > Dallas
    Jacksonville > NY Giants

Leave a comment:

Working...
X