This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

The NFL has an exception? I thought only MLB did. The NFL isn't a monopoly, there was the XFL not too long ago and other competing leagues before that.
    The NFL is a trust, however, in that it is a group of businesses that coordinate revenues and such. If BP-Amoco and Exxon and Shell etc. got together to agree to share Gasoline revenues, it would be illegal, for example.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Imran, can you put these in the thread?

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
      Results from the third league, btw:

Regular season:
      *1. Jahks 12-2-0 .857 2577.96
      *2. Hillenmeyer Hillsmen 8-6-0 .571 2619.14
      *3. Sparta FC 7-7-0 .500 2439.30
      *4. Grindhouse Gramps 6-8-0 .429 2304.30
      5. Dallas Dwarf Tossers 5-9-0 .357 2518.45
      6. Madhatter 4-10-0 .286 2189.96

Playoffs:
      1st round:
      Grindhouse Gramps 107.88
      Jahks 157.29

Sparta FC 173.81
      Hillenmeyer Hillsmen 179.08

Final round:
      Hillenmeyer Hillsmen 179.36
      Jahks 157.92

Madhatter 166.51
      Dallas Dwarf Tossers 158.18

Sparta FC 174.88
      Grindhouse Gramps 160.26

Final standings:
      *1. Hillenmeyer Hillsmen
      *2. Jahks
      *3. Sparta FC
      *4. Grindhouse Gramps
      5. Madhatter
      6. Dallas Dwarf Tossers

Managers:
      Dallas Dwarf Tossers - SlowwHand
      Grindhouse Gramps - Grandpa Troll
      Hillenmeyer Hillsmen - Snoopy369
      Jahks - Koyaanisqatsi
      Madhatter - MrsTroll
      Sparta FC - Stuie

Comment

• Will do... and congrats to Koyaanisqatsi for doing well in all three leagues (a 4th, a 2nd, and a 2nd) and snoopy (a 2nd, a 5th, and a 1st).
        Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; December 27, 2007, 14:24.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• As self-serving as it may sound, I don't think there's ever been, in the history of FFL, a greater collapse than mine in the Jaguar League. Thanks very much.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You're a role model to us all, Sloww...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
              As self-serving as it may sound, I don't think there's ever been, in the history of FFL, a greater collapse than mine in the Jaguar League. Thanks very much.
              I don't know ... Jaguar's collapse in L2 is pretty similar

Comment

• For pure hatred rivalries, nothing compares to the Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos triumvirate. They aren't rivals, they hate each other.
                No Bolts?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I think everyone should boycott the game. Why should I watch NE play when they didn't let the Dallas games be shown in San Antonio?
                  I don't get that either. If they can make a big hue and cry over the 'perfect' season, I should think folks in Texas should be able to watch their Cowboys. It's ridiculous that I could watch that game up here while you folks could not.

We got the pats too, but at least they gave us a choice of games with the Seahawks playing.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Continue here:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X