Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having the incomplete pass in the endzone overturned on review didn't help either. It sure didn't look like there was enough evidence to overturn the call, but that's the way it goes.

The Giants did what they had to, and the Bears didn't.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought it was a catch.

It looks like the Dolphins aren't winning a game this season.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

The highlights were not conclusive. The call on the field should have stood.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

congats Slow, another big win

Comment

Profootballtalk.com reports LB Lance Briggs and the Bears have come to terms on a long-term contract extension.

Briggs, who is currently playing under the one-year franchise tender, has played hurt all season but still performed at a high level. Terms of the deal aren't yet available.
            Dec. 3 - 7:30 pm et
            Source: Profootballtalk.com
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

They retracted it not long after they posted it...
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

oooh, Ravens are up on the Pats. I'll keep it off that station though. They seem to do better when I'm not watching. I seriously doubt they can win, I was just surprised to see them ahead.

Comment

so much for that lead...

Comment

Will you watch something else! Kiss of death. Jeez.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, Dis... change the channel!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

naw, I switched back to a Friends rerun.

Comment

I want Sammy Morris back.

I'll have to make do with McFadden next year, I guess...
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

If the draft McFadden, what a waste of a good RB (Maroney) .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Maybe, but if they could alternate them in a positive way, that would kick ass.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Maroney wasted himself. He needs to learn that the yards you run going from sideline to sideline don't actually, you know, count. If he can get that through his head, yeah, he'll be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X