Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Dungy takes out Manning in the 3rd Quarter. Showing the rest of the league what class looks like .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Dungy

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        And Dungy takes out Manning in the 3rd Quarter. Showing the rest of the league what class looks like .
        Dungy: Class Act

Colts: Class Organization

Being Undefeated and proving not-so-nice guys lead the league (Patriots)
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Dungy is the man of the "take out Peyton in Week 16", to the ire of Peyton owners nationwide... of course he's going to take him out in the 3rd quarter of a blowout
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            Masterful performance by the Pats. Amazingly they can do this, seemingly at will, without a running game.
            You think the Patriots are dominant now? Imagine what they'll be like after they draft McFadden (thanks, San Francisco!) in April.
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Might think about changing that flag.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Might think about changing that flag.
                Yeah really!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Nah, still a Bucs fan first and always will be. I'm just enjoying watching the team of the decade torment all y'all. Lord knows I wouldn't want to share in that torment by having my boys be one of the Patriots' victims this year. (I may be a delusional Bucs fan, but I'm also a realist.)
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• A delusional realist. Hmm.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal

Excited to be able to watch perfection in my life time.
                      Don't jinx it... they still have to play Miami again.

Comment

• Yep... ask the 85 Bears about those pesky Dolphins .

And Hell, a perfect regular season won't mean anything if they lose to a healthy Colts team in the playoffs .

Comment

• Yep, and it will be a chore to beat Indy twice in a season. Same reason that I kind of wish the Cowboys had lost to Green Bay. Home field was depending on it, so I couldn't wish too much.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Well, they tried to give that home field back to Detroit yesterday...
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• *sigh*...
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Michael Vick Gets 23 Months
                                Suspended Falcons QB sentenced for role in dogfighting conspiracy

With time served, Michael Vick will get out of prison by October 2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X