This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donegeal
    Running up the score? This is the Steelers. They have one of the best defenses in the NFL.

I have officially become a Patriots fan... for this year (and a Brady fan for life).

Go Patriots!
    Bandwagon fans.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Patriots are fun to watch, unlike the vast majority of other teams.
      "

Comment

• Patriots
        "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
          Patriots are fun to watch, unlike the vast majority of other teams.
          they aren't fun to watch when you are rooting for them to lose.

Comment

• I don't like the Patriots.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• This oughtta help those that saw what they thought was a hole in the armor, brutally exposed

I enjoy watching good football and this is good football
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis

they aren't fun to watch when you are rooting for them to lose.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Then you should either:
                  1. Not watch Patriots games
                  2. Root for the Patriots to win
                  "

Comment

• Masterful performance by the Pats. Amazingly they can do this, seemingly at will, without a running game.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

Bandwagon fans.
                      Excited to be able to watch perfection in my life time.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• colts running up the score .

It'll be curious what Dungy does here. It's obviously too early to slow up. As they could come back. I wonder when he'll pull the starters.

But I don't think he'll go for it on 4th down and forgo field goals like the bastard Patriots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                          colts running up the score .

It'll be curious what Dungy does here. It's obviously too early to slow up. As they could come back. I wonder when he'll pull the starters.

But I don't think he'll go for it on 4th down and forgo field goals like the bastard Patriots.
                          he is running up the score, as he should

wtg tony
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• you never know when they are going to come back. Ravens just had a long completion. They may win this game

I say 4th quarter they take out the starters. never before then.

Comment

• Pittcock. what a horrible name to have to endure in the locker room.

Comment

• The Lions crack my **** up.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X