No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standings update and lines for the conference championships are up at Sportsline.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

So if I had done it correctly, I could have officially crapped out. Darn the bad luck.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As an FYI, lines for the Super Bowl will go up tonight.
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

As promised, the lines for the Super Bowl are now up.

Comment

Another reason I hate the Mannings... Eli just cost me a solo victory in this pool. As is, I have to share it with Jonny. (If the Patriots had won, I would have hit my Super Bowl bonus, while Jonny lost his in the wild-card round by picking the wrong #5 seed.)

reismark 157
            Jonny11788 157
            gjramsey 151
            Ming 148
            Berzerker 137
            brtndr4u 135
            ColdWizard 131
            SlowwHand 121
            rah 99
            Jrabbit 42
            Tuberski 31
            Zopperoni 29

Comment

thx Reis

Comment

At least you got half the title... you're lucky I forgot to pick week 16.

Seriously, thanks for running this yet again. But September's only 7 months away...

Comment

Working...
                X