X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Materazzi´s insult revealed

He confesed what happened

-He grabbed Zidanes shirt

-Zidane, annoyed, told Materazzi, "If you want my shirt so much, I will give it to you as a gift after the match"

-Materazzi answers " I would rather have the whore of your sister"

then this happens

I would have done the same (or something similar, headbutts are not in my arsenal)
    I need a foot massage

Zidane getting his ass sent off
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Zidane
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Did he admit to taking a dive also?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No but Malouda did.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

hahaha, she IS a whore!
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Ironic!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Materazzi was roundly booed out of solidarity for Zizou ever time touched the ball at the pre-season Emirates cup.

Zidane

Comment

Now I feel vindicated for rooting for the French in that game in spite of my Italian heritage (and taking flak from everyone around me for it).

Materazzi
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

IIRC, the French coach has applauded Materazzi's technique for getting a key opposition force red-carded.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                    X