Soccer Fans/Players Are Such Pussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer Fans/Players Are Such Pussies

I'm sitting here, watching courtv about most outlandish activity, and here are these soccer players/fans, kicking each other in the back.
    Is this the wimpiest "sport", or what?
    Soccer sucks.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

As opposed to Cowboy fans who just whine and whine?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Or Atlanta fans who talk without saying anything?
      Unless it's "I'll put 5 bucks on Bowser"?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Hell, I'd put $5 on the fact that soccer fans on this board could whoops your ass without breaking a sweat.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Dredge them up, motormouth.

Comment

Yeah, whatever. Talk to the hand, baby!

Comment

I enjoy these intelligent, rational discussions. They're quite enlightening.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Tell choto lips about it.
                Soccer fans are notorious for their lack of anything remotely resembling good sportsmanship.
                This was just new evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  I enjoy these intelligent, rational discussions. They're quite enlightening.
                  It started with a Slowwhand post; what do you expect?

That's like expecting Shakespeare from Dan Brown.

Comment

Can't you take anything at face value, Imran?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Surely you must be joking.

Comment

Re: Soccer Fans/Players Are Such Pussies

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        I'm sitting here, watching courtv about most outlandish activity, and here are these soccer players/fans, kicking each other in the back.
                        Is this the wimpiest "sport", or what?
                        Soccer sucks.
                        Don't know about the others, but FC Dallas fans certainly are a bunch of pussies.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Re: Re: Soccer Fans/Players Are Such Pussies

Originally posted by DanS

Don't know about the others, but FC Dallas fans certainly are a bunch of pussies.

What?

Let me ask you something, butterball.
                          When have you seen :
                          A) Players lauching themselves feet first at the back of someone.
                          B) The grandstand set on fire.

Not here, bright eyes. Not even (shudder) in (groan) soccer.

Comment

Re: Re: Soccer Fans/Players Are Such Pussies

Originally posted by DanS

Well played!

Comment

That's like expecting Shakespeare from Dan Brown
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X