• Show
Clear All

• SlowwHand
    replied
    You tell 'em, snoopster. :n:

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    I'll do the other league, depending on the settings.

I probably can run it, IFF it is a one-day draft (live draft). I don't want to run a league where I have to yell at people to get BAPAYed

Leave a comment:

• Koyaanisqatsi
    replied
    Space permitting, I'll do the other league too.

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar
    replied
    I think I need one more person to join, and then I'll set up the Yahoo league and the draft.

Oh, and I'm in for the other league.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    I was just making it up as an example, and one more likely to occur than the others mentioned Bush is too small to be a true TE. However, if he were 50 pounds heavier (and bigger build to go with it) Joe Gibbs would've traded his whole team to have him I suspect

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    WTF are you talking about, Snoopy? Reggie Bush was an extra WR lined up in the backfield, sure. But he was never close to a TE functionality.

Colston actually lined up tight and blocked on occasion.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    I'd hope Yahoo left him at only RB just to avoid destroying the integrity of the draft

Leave a comment:

• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Originally posted by snoopy369
    Imagine if Reggie Bush played enough games as a TE this year (which is effectively what he played last year half the time) to qualify at the position. He's a high pick already, but ...
    TE/Wingback?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I'm in for the 2nd league.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    That's fantastic, Berz. I'm glad to see you stepping up to the plate to carry on the fine tradition you've set.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    great, we have a commish for the 2nd league

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Count me in.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    I'm not sure there will be another league Jr, so we better sign up for this one. I thought we did in Slow's thread, oh well...

But I'll play a 2nd league too, a more competitive league, a league for Poly's masters of fantasy sports Guy doesn't get back until late July so it can be a smaller league with a faster draft starting the last week of July. I just dont want to commish. Any volunteers?
    How many do we have for a 2nd league?

Leave a comment:

• b etor
    replied
    ohhh ok thnx

Leave a comment:

• Zopperoni
    replied
    Best Available Player At Yahoo

This is what you'll get assigned (w/ moderation) if you don't make your pick in time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X