• Show
Clear All

• reds4ever
    replied
    Ryan Babel.......

Leave a comment:

• Kropotkin
    replied
    So, why is Cannavaro considered surplus at Real?! Let me guess, a league win made them all cocky and decided to go back to their old ways of ignoring their defence? Selling Cannavaro will give them a lot of cash to purchase another striker for the bench.

Leave a comment:

• LordShiva
    replied
    Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro is firmly on Chelsea's radar after he was told by new Real Madrid manager Bernd Schuster that he is surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu.

The World Cup winner had been linked with a move back to former club Juventus, but Bianconeri boss Claudio Ranieri ruled out a swoop for the defender, leaving Chelsea fancying their chances of luring Cannavaro to Stamford Bridge.

@ Ranieri

Fire him and rehire Capello

Leave a comment:

• reds4ever
    replied
    Whats this Ryan kid like....?

Leave a comment:

• Agathon
    replied
    I don't think Newcastle will get rid of Martins. Ameobi is not a good replacement for Owen, and we have nobody else, if he is injured (yet again).

On the other hand, let's all laugh at Sunderland.

Leave a comment:

• Kropotkin
    replied
    Robbing West Ham; like stealing sweets from school children.

Shouldn't it be wise for 'pools to keep the money for the sake of their equity? Or does a sound bank balance mean nothing during silly season? Buy, buy and, oh, BUY!

Leave a comment:

• Maquiladora
    replied
    Originally posted by Zopperoni

I'm not saying he's a bad player, but 6M is almost Huntelaar money.
    Rated 13.5m (20m Euros) now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ol/6285040.stm

We'll see if Liverpool want to waste the money they robbed off West Ham from the Bellamy sale.

Leave a comment:

• LordShiva
    replied
    Oh I got him confused with Marcus.

Leave a comment:

• Zopperoni
    replied
    Originally posted by Maquiladora
    He was alright in the Euro U21, but so were many others.
    I'm not saying he's a bad player, but 6M is almost Huntelaar money.

Leave a comment:

• Zopperoni
    replied
    Almost... he's 20 years old

Leave a comment:

• Maquiladora
    replied
    Poor old Boumsong. He is rubbish though.

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    6M quid for Babel?!

That's great for Ajax!
    He was alright in the Euro U21, but so were many others.

Leave a comment:

• LordShiva
    replied
    Isn't he like 60 years old by now?

Leave a comment:

• Zopperoni
    replied
    6M quid for Babel?!

That's great for Ajax!

Leave a comment:

• LordShiva
    replied
    Juventus:

* In (signed): Salihamidzic (c, Bayern Monaco); Grygera (d, Ajax); Criscito (d, Genoa); Miccoli (a, Benfica); Iaquinta (a, Udinese); Tacchinardi (c, Villarreal); Nocerino (c, Piacenza); Molinaro (d, Siena); Almiron (c, Empoli); Tiago (c, Lione)
    * In (rumours): G. Milito (d, Saragozza); Pepe (d, Porto); F. Cannavaro (d, Real Madrid) ; Bianchi (a, Reggina); Castellini (d, Parma)
    * Out (signed): Kovac (d, Borussia Dortmund); Balzaretti (d, Fiorentina); Tudor (d, Hajduk Spalato); Bojinov (a, Fiorentina); Paro (c, Genoa); Mirante (p, Sampdoria); De Ceglie (c, Siena); Giovinco (a, Empoli); Kapo (c, Birmingham); Maniero (a, Ascoli); Gastaldello (Sampdoria); Bonnefoi (p, Digione)
    * Out (rumours): Boumsong (d, Fenerbahce); Palladino (a, Reggina) ; Miccoli (a, Palermo)

I feared that Camoranesi and Trez would be leaving, but it doesn't look like it so far

Leave a comment:

• Cort Haus
    replied
    Arsenal don't sign big names like Eto'o, whoever much some of our cry-baby fans demand 'big name' signings.

Wenger buys for quality and value, not celebrity w@nk-factor to appease certain fans who, deep down, would rather be supporting a big club with seemingly unlimited funds.

Vieira, Pires, Henry, Anelka '87, Fabregas - and hopefully Eduardo are the unpolished diamonds that Wenger buys. Not a single newspaper, website, blog or poster predicted the Edu II signing, and I wouldn't be surprised if none of the rumours amount to anything. I wouldn't say no to Anelka though, at the right price. I think he's grown up now.

Spurs of course, have a policy of 'nearly signing' big names, so they can make their fans think they are a big club.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X