Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Hockey - Less Fantasy, More Hockey

Continued from:

Not so much Yahoo stuff to discuss anymore, but it's NHL playoff time, baby!
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Go Isles
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Richard Park
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Looks like this last day of Yahoo is going to come down to the wire yet again...

And yes, go Isles!!
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

Isles win!

Comment

That was crazy.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A good endorsement of shootouts.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Looks like the Mustard Man has locked up another fantasy season. Congrats.

Comment

He must be getting good what with all the extra practice he's been getting.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                    Looks like the Mustard Man has locked up another fantasy season. Congrats.
                    Thx! Good battle.

Good game, all.

Not sure if I'll be in it next year as we're expecting a family addition before the end of the year, but we'll see.

Comment

#3! Not bad for sneaking into the playoffs.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Anyone interested in a playoff pick 'em?

Say a point for the winner of a series and another point for the right number of wins by the loser.

Add in a bonus point for naming the Conference and Stanley Cup Winners in advance.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sure
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

#2 Not bad for first time in a fantasy league

Great final Hot Mustard, even though you beat me soundly in a number of categories, I will end the season thinking you beat me by the Buffalo - Washington game. At one point this week I thought I might take all three goalie categories, but Miller's shutout of Washington on Saturday was enough to give you the shutouts and the goals against average (by 0.01 ). I think if Washington had managed to score a goal I would have beat you in the final 4-3.

Still, great match, I hope you are back next year to defend as I hope to beat you then (and I would think that even with a new baby this should not be a huge time commitment?? ).

NYE, thanks for the invite this year, not sure I will follow O/T much in the next 6 months (I avoid it like the plague) but I would appreciate an invite again next year (to whomever is organizing it next year).

Good job Kontiki on running the league this year, it seems to have run much more smoothly then what I hear happened last year

/me

Edit: Oh, and as for the playoff pool, idea, sounds good to me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

The Leafs missing the playoffs by one point, man that just sucks. And Montreal out too. And the Avs.
                              Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                              X