X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I am sorry inconveniente truths upset you. That says more about you than anyone else though. Man points out that self interested liars told lies and you get upset about the truth being told. Way to miss the point that conflicts of interest were at work.

Yes, lies and smear campaigns are an essential part of the corrupt practices of union bosses try to force unionization drives. It is telling that the actual workers rejected that nonsense. Just like it is telling that the far left started stupid petitions to "stop him from returning to earth". Yes, jealousy and envy is at the heart of that stupidity.

Maybe they should redirect their energies towards actually productive purposes? You know, things which will actually improve theor lives with hard work and self improvement.
    Employers also engage in lies and smear campaigns to prevent unionisation. To my mind, there needs to be some balance between unions and employers.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Dinner washes Jeff Bezo's butt with his tongue.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think Dinner does not like unions.
    I am sorry inconveniente truths upset you. That says more about you than anyone else though. Man points out that self interested liars told lies and you get upset about the truth being told. Way to miss the point that conflicts of interest were at work.

Yes, lies and smear campaigns are an essential part of the corrupt practices of union bosses try to force unionization drives. It is telling that the actual workers rejected that nonsense. Just like it is telling that the far left started stupid petitions to "stop him from returning to earth". Yes, jealousy and envy is at the heart of that stupidity.

Maybe they should redirect their energies towards actually productive purposes? You know, things which will actually improve theor lives with hard work and self improvement.
    Last edited by Dinner; July 15, 2021, 17:12.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

If you say talent accounts for 99% of where you get to in life, and 1% is luck, the difference luck makes is being the richest person in the world as opposed to being just in the top 2% of wealthiest people in the world. Or the difference between having $100bn in your bank account vs $1m.

Just sayin'.
    Do you like talk to yourself? Do you like making claims no one but you made? It sure seems so.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    The guy who hosts that show once responded to an MP that was raising awareness of rape threats made against her that he doubted it was true because even he wouldn’t rape her. The. Hashtagged that Feminism is cancer. Many implications, one of which was that he would consider raping, or has raped, others and that he denies online rape threats that are public record.

he later said he might rape her, but there wasn’t enough beer.

Not a good look.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    A bunch of nut jobs decrying another bunch of nut jobs?

May I suggest you get a better YouTube diet.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    In fairness, you don't get that kind of money by giving a **** about other people, right?

• Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    I am sure Oerdin dislikes unions, with a passion.

• Dauphin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Yeah, that is true. And the unions were trying to and failing to unionize Amazon (because workers themselves didn't want it) while Walmart wasn't the target of a corrupt and lying unions.

Like I said, if people believe the debunked lies then they can shop else where but they don't do so. At some point the market has spoken. Lastly, yes. A huge amount of the "don't let the rich guy I keep buying stuff from to not return to Earth" bull **** is simple jealousy. "I am mad that some one else was smarter and harder working than me so now I am butt hurt and jealous."
    If you say talent accounts for 99% of where you get to in life, and 1% is luck, the difference luck makes is being the richest person in the world as opposed to being just in the top 2% of wealthiest people in the world. Or the difference between having $100bn in your bank account vs $1m.

Just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think Dinner does not like unions.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Two Walmarts in Canada were unionizes, and closed within days of being certified.

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    The fact that there are people like dinner who hold these ideas about worker unions is unfathomable.
    Luckily they are confined in a third world nation with a gucci belt at the other edge of the world so all is relatevely ok for now.

Still I can't but feel sorry for dinner's countrymen that have to share their country with people like him.
    It also speaks volumes about the abhorent state of US in very many indices.

Certainly an attitude that must be hammered on the head then beheaded with a sickle, figuratevely speaking of course

And certaintly contained, like the plague, for the good of humanity

Leave a comment:

• Egbert
    replied
    I was under the very distinct impression that unions have tried to unionise the Walmart workers in USA and Canada with very vigorous resistance from Walmart.

I also gather there have been union attempts to unionise Amazon workers with very vigorous resistance from Walmart.

I am not willing to jump to any conclusions and Bezos does seem to get a lot of negative press whether deserved or undeserved.

I do not shop with Amazon so none of it is my concern.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Yeah, that is true. And the unions were trying to and failing to unionize Amazon (because workers themselves didn't want it) while Walmart wasn't the target of a corrupt and lying unions.

Like I said, if people believe the debunked lies then they can shop else where but they don't do so. At some point the market has spoken. Lastly, yes. A huge amount of the "don't let the rich guy I keep buying stuff from to not return to Earth" bull **** is simple jealousy. "I am mad that some one else was smarter and harder working than me so now I am butt hurt and jealous."
    Last edited by Dinner; July 14, 2021, 05:49.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X