• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany remains a nazi country

So sorry but it's true.

Greece's biggest ally is the United States of America

And I'm very sorry for Germany

I suppose they're DNA wired towards authoritatism

I'd think that dinner should move to Germany and the german posters to the US

We would all be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      I'd think that dinner should move to Germany and the german posters to the US

We would all be happy
      I would rather be unhappy ... OK, now the USA, with Biden, have a rather okayish PotUS ... but history teaches us, that in 8 years, at most, another GOP candidate will become PotUS ... and that he will be worse than Trump (which lets it appear likely that the next GOP PotUS will be Eric or DOnald jr.).
      I wouldn't want to be a citizen of the USA when this happens
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Proteus you support erdogan.

Let me make this simple: your country has a history of totalitarianism and authoritarianism.

Greece liked Germany a lot! We had mixed marriages, your fervor for democracy and freedom and your ancient loving culture.. we were good allies after WW2.

But now you support erdogan. We will attack Turkey because she's causing trouble.

The EU should have imposed dire sanctions against her.

YOU GERMANY is the only country opposing it

and Erdogan is a dictator

and you're in the same union with us

it's very sad

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong though

I know you're real democrats but your attitude towards turkey is raising eyebrows all over.

Comment

Biden is good at taking things away from the people, or maybe it's whoever is actually running the show. Bit one thing is clear, they are good at taking things away.

No wonder nazis think he's okayish.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong though

I know you're real democrats but your attitude towards turkey is raising eyebrows all over.
              Democracy can't help if they all just love dictators.

Comment

USA isn't afraid to b1tch slap sanctions against erdogan's dictatorship any weather and season

Comment

USA isn't afraid to b1tch slap sanctions against erdogan's dictatorship any weather and season
                  Yeah, but my government is CCP's b1tch

Comment

Don't know what CCP is? chinese communist party?

anyway

even with trump the com with erdogan was don't attack Greece . we can basically listen to any and every turkish com.

biden is following up

Comment

Trumps was leniant towards Turkey

Not so leniant as to endager Greece (in the slightest)
                      But leniant

USA has shown to be **** all you all towards Turkey

maybe because she energized the S400 against greek f16 vipers and got their codes (didn't help her much though)

anyway

Comment

Anyway we are not in any kind of union (besides NATO but so is turkey) and still you're so anti turkish dictatorship I'd make you honorary greeks.
                        But Germany seems to go back to her pre-axis alliegiances. And I'm primarily sad because this means she supports ****ing dictatorships

Comment

I would like to make it known that I'm not against Germany. Her shenanigans mean nothing to the defense of Greece.
                          Just that I am very sad for her

Comment

The US supports dictators too, but maybe Germany has been subverted.

Comment

In the balkans there are two countries
                              a somewhat aloof but fully democractic Greece
                              and a turkish dictatorship that imprisons anyone that has a different opinion than that of what the dictatorship thinks

USA supports Greece
                              Germany supports Turkey

I feel pretty good

Comment

Working...
                              X