Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    Blah blah blah... as always, you are simply parroting what your alt right sites are spoon feeding you... all of which is a load of crap. And while nobody expected Trump to be convicted by his lap dogs, it was record setting in the number of his own party that did vote to convict.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

Check out the election results...
    How many people that voted for Biden think it's constitutional for Congress can take away your right to say "Fight for your country?"

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I'd go for the first if not Ming, but I DO like the last. Let's go change the rank name...

Edit: Done.
    Also edit: ? Why?
    Final edit: NOW it shows. Yes!
    Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 13, 2021, 20:11.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
    Would you prefer one of my Other Ideas?

Ming made me plonk "Prolific Troll" (nothin' personal, but it fit three of the other four qualified members, and Paddy, too, for all I know) but "This isn't even my final form!" or "This IS my final form!" certainly have a ring to them...
    Those would be funny too.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Check out the 1A
    Check out the election results...

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
    Hey Kid - notice anything different in your postbit the last few days?

Any feedback about the new post rank?
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Would you prefer one of my Other Ideas?

Ming made me plonk "Prolific Troll" (nothin' personal, but it fit three of the other four qualified members, and Paddy, too, for all I know) but "This isn't even my final form!" or "This IS my final form!" certainly have a ring to them...

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Coming from the guy who still believes Trump won the election based on nothing but Trumps lies...
    And as usual, even though you don't understand the constitution, you have to claim anybody that disagrees with your opinion are the ones that don't understand....
    Check out the 1A

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    It's over. Not impeached. I expected that outcome, and I accept it.
    Your perception of the actual issues involved remains both simpleminded and incorrect.
    Fine. You never change, and we're all used to that. I can move on. But if you're just here to launch personal attacks, FU, and get a life.

Meanwhile, I look forward to the criminal prosecution of the Capitol attackers who perpetrated the events of January 6th. As a law-and-order guy and patriotic American, I'm sure you'll agree.

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Hey Kid - notice anything different in your postbit the last few day?

Any feedback about the new post rank?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Coming from the guy who still believes Trump won the election based on nothing but Trumps lies...
    And as usual, even though you don't understand the constitution, you have to claim anybody that disagrees with your opinion are the ones that don't understand....

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You have serious problems JR. This isn't hard. Congress can't tell people what they can and can't say, even other branches of government. Not constitutionally anyway. But I guess that's so hard to understand that you call others who understand idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Literally Wiglaf
    replied

In early September 2002, the CIA briefed Pelosi and other top members on the House Intelligence Committee about the enhanced interrogation techniques. The members and staffers “questioned the legality of these techniques if other countries would use them,” but the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center legal staff deleted from a draft memo that sentence, according to the Senate Intelligence Committee’s new report. Rodriguez, who was CTC director at the time, replied in an email, “short and sweet.”
    A Senate report on CIA interrogation tactics raises the question of what top Democrats knew about the program.

How often are minutes deleted to protect the perceived prestige of American public officials?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Your whole line "reasoning" attempting to paint this entire matter as a "free speech" issue is wrong-headed, misleading, incorrect, and ridiculous.

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    43 GOP Senators are now on the record as supporting Trump's actions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X