Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

OK, so let me sum this up:

If the Left makes protests in teh cities (whithout being near any places of govrnment), in order to make the government comply with their demands, then it is an illegal riot.
    On the other hand, if the Right wants to force the government to do what it wants, and in order to do so, forces its way into the house of parliament (also called Capitol), then it is just a protest which isn't illegal

Did I sum this up correctly?
    I didn't say it was legal. I said it's not a coup.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    commented on 's reply
    He ****ing lied. That went in one of your ears and right out the other.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Or the Trump supporter just can't spell. Because "We will bring Calvary" makes no sense whatsoever.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, they always claimed to be the party of law and order.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, you keep confusing charges against protesters with the impeachment charge against Trump. Focus, man, focus.

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    This was not an attempt to overthrow the government. You're being ridiculous. They were trying to get the government to do what they want, which is a protest. Some people rioted, vandalism etc. I didn't see any serious violence so since the people waging these accusations are damn liars I assume that's bull**** as well. How many are charged with violence? What evidence do you have of serious violence?

The left-wing riots are an illegal attempt to force the government to comply with their demands. There's no difference.
    OK, so let me sum this up:

If the Left makes protests in teh cities (whithout being near any places of govrnment), in order to make the government comply with their demands, then it is an illegal riot.
    On the other hand, if the Right wants to force the government to do what it wants, and in order to do so, forces its way into the house of parliament (also called Capitol), then it is just a protest which isn't illegal

Did I sum this up correctly?

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Is Pencil Neck in this one?

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    I'm going to hold a peaceful protest inside the Pentagon.
    I'll bring the Calvary.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    At the clown trial Swalwell falsely accused a Christian Trump supporter of tweeting, "We will bring the cavalry." She actually tweeted, "We will bring Calvary."

There would be nothing wrong with saying you are bringing the cavalry but Swalwell had to out do the other evil doers.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    I'm going to hold a peaceful protest inside the Pentagon.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Jeez, learn how to read.

• Ming
    replied
    Protecting nobody here... Just telling you not to act like an ass. Because if you all you are going to do is insult people, you take it somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    So you don't deny protecting trolls from being called twits?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    I guess the troll needed your protection?
    Blah blah blah... Discuss or go away.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    I guess the troll needed your protection?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X