Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    I'm not watching. Since they need a bunch of spineless Republicans to go along with this, it's never going to happen.
    It's not a Trial, but instead, just a political show.
    But you have to admit that the Trump legal team seems clueless. Even he was pissed with them

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    He's saying that they are doing this because they are a bunch of clown tyrants, and not because of anything legitimate. Why are you watching them **** the bed?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    This is how desperate they are:

One of Trump's lawyers, Schoen, is literally arguing that the Senate can't convict Trump because that would bar him from running for any future office and therefore deny people who support him the opportunity to vote for him, and that would be "unconstitutional."

He literally said barring Trump from any future office would be unconstitutional.

Which is pretty weird considering Article I, Section 3, SPECIFICALLY SAYS: "Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

So basically, Trump's argument is that the Constitution is unconstitutional.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Nahh... this was clown world

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    This country loses. This is Clown World now.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Gee... trying to turn Trump's losing and then his impeachment into attack points against the Dems... talk about a joke

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    And you thinking that you are learning things from this impeachment trial ...

You're a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    They just told you that they brainwash you and they got you to agree with it. Pitiful.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, you've been brainwashed for years. Everyone here has seen your transformation.
    So when your masters tell you that the Other Guys are the ones who are brainwashed, and you lap it up like the faithful puppy you are.

I suggest you watch the impeachment proceedings. Maybe watching Trump's lawyers argue that the Constitution is unconstitutional will wake you up.

• Kidicious
    replied
    You read stuff like that like you're a school boy reading his textbook, remembering the answers. Those people are brainwashing you.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    You really haven't read the article, have you?

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Who told you that? The people that admit to fooling you, which you defend.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    And you still Believe the BIG LIE, but you don't see a problem with that...

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    They said they had to give you fake news to get you to vote for Biden. I can't think of a worse way to burn Democrats but you don't see any problem

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    That's usually our response to your constant quoting or providing links to stories you obviously haven't read or fully understand. But gee... people got together to try to elect a president they like (or in this case, get rid of a moron)...
    What's the problem. Everybody does it. But I guess it's "evil" in your book when the Dems do it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X